Author Topic: The ridiculous EU cookie law: An ultimatum  (Read 537 times)

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
The ridiculous EU cookie law: An ultimatum
« on: December 06, 2016, 11:46:00 AM »
My conservative estimate is that the guy who cooked up this ridiculous law has received over 10,000,000,000,000 clicks so far 8)

Hutch, where is your cookies warning??

DEAR ICO,
SUE US

We're sick of you and this ridiculous cookie law. So here's an ultimatum.

We've taken all our cookies solutions off all our websites. The evil cookies are back, and the pointless slidey warning messages are no more.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Re: The ridiculous EU cookie law: An ultimatum
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 02:48:59 PM »
My response is simple, the EU can get stuffed. At the rate its falling over at the moment I doubt they could afford to lose a court case in Australia where this server is based but in any case the signup advises that a cookie is stored to keep the users settings. The is no other data stored in it and no-one can get at it. The news tells me that Italians are now free of Matteo Renzi. As the song goes, "Another one bites the dust".  :P Cameron has sung his swansong and France is looking like it may end up with Le Pen.  :t Now all we have to see is Merkel bite the dust, the final collapse of the Euro and most of Europe can go back to its own currency while telling Brussels to "Go Blow Its Nose".  :eusa_clap:
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

anunitu

Re: The ridiculous EU cookie law: An ultimatum
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 12:09:33 AM »
This reminds me of the program that was supposed to block data collection(was an add on Firefox program) and turned out the program was blocking and COLLECTING the data,and selling that data to the ones that were collecting the data originally.

This one.
http://lifehacker.com/ad-blocking-extension-ghostery-actually-sells-data-to-a-514417864