Author Topic: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister  (Read 1380 times)

anunitu

aw27

Arghhh, CNN & Co. again.

anunitu

Broke at Washington post,and everywhere else,all over the news online and TV.

aw27

Broke at Washington post,and everywhere else,all over the news online and TV.
I know,  US democratic press have their own agenda.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Headlines in the German and Italian press, too. I expect soon an impeachment initiative by a small number of senators from both parties. Republicans will officially object, of course, but then, for the sake of democracy, and in respect of the rules bla bla... :icon_mrgreen:

aw27

Republicans will officially object, of course, but then, for the sake of democracy, and in respect of the rules bla bla... :icon_mrgreen:
I think times where Russians were the number one public enemy will have to end sometime. Russian are causing more damage to ISIL than Americans, so why not help them with additional information?

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Russian are causing more damage to ISIL than Americans, so why not help them with additional information?

Who is who's enemy down there will remain a big mystery anyway.

anunitu

A matter of American security. The Russian hacks and possible collusion in the 2016 election and investigation MUST conclude one way or the other for the US to consider sanctions. One does not enter a partner ship with a suspected enemy. 

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
The Russians revealed perhaps some things that the American voter should have known anyway. So in a way they helped democracy.

If they had a role at all, that is. Compare it to the fact that both candidates spent ONE BILLION DOLLARS each to brainwash the American voter. And that poor human being decided for X because s/he got "influenced" by Mr Putin...? That is a silly joke, folks, and its only purpose is to distract from the sad truth that democracy is DEAD in the U.S.: Hillary is a puppet of Wall Street, sure; and Donald The Advocate of the Poor stuffed his cabinet with "friends" from Goldman Sachs, and the Exxon CEO.  :icon_redface:  :icon_redface:  :icon_redface:  :icon_redface:  :icon_redface:

anunitu

In this,I do not think there are any good choices. Nixon was allowed to resign and was pardoned I think to avoid world scandal of impeaching a president. Where this one goes is anybodies guess.

aw27

A matter of American security. The Russian hacks and possible collusion in the 2016 election and investigation MUST conclude one way or the other for the US to consider sanctions. One does not enter a partner ship with a suspected enemy.
I am remembering that CIA and NSA interfere everywhere and don't trust anyone, even their own allies.

anunitu

Where do you live AW27,just wondering. I live in New Jersey,if you wondered.

aw27

Where do you live AW27,just wondering. I live in New Jersey,if you wondered.
I don't care where you live, I don't even care to know where New Jersey is, one thing I know is that Americans always believed they are in the Center of the Universe.

anunitu

American politics are why there is an investigation on the matter. Checks and balances are a part of our system.

New Jersey is the home of Bruce Springsteen.

This guy.

aw27

American politics are why there is an investigation on the matter. Checks and balances are a part of our system.

New Jersey is the home of Bruce Springsteen.

This guy.

You are the first American I met in this forum.
BTW, are you a CIA guy?