Author Topic: Run in with a 5 year old "tough guy". :)  (Read 308 times)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Run in with a 5 year old "tough guy". :)
« on: May 16, 2017, 07:44:56 PM »
Something funny today, I went to the local supermarket and when I had finished I sat down out the front and opened up a box of Maltesers (confectionary). As soon as I did a boy walking past with his dad came over with both hands aimed at the Maltesers, I nodded so he started to grab 2 hand fulls. He stretched his hands to grab more so I nodded again and he grabbed 2 handfuls and was off with a big smile. I think he was about 5.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

felipe

• I love assembly language programming.
Re: Run in with a 5 year old "tough guy". :)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 12:25:52 AM »
The kids are great. I have a daughter. I remember the time when she started walking. One day in the supermarket, in the bread section everyone was taking bread in a bag, weighing it in a machine and then paying for it. She was waiting next to me while her mom was taking some bread in a bag. Then she went to the bread rack, took one and began to eat it, as if she were saying, "All that bread, it must be there for some reason, right?" It was so funny.  :biggrin:
Felipe.

mahesh150

• Yogi Cab Serive
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 06:17:17 AM »
The children are incredible. I have a little girl. I recall the time when she began strolling. One day in the store, in the bread segment everybody was taking bread in a pack, measuring it in a machine and after that paying for it. She was holding up by me while her mother was taking some bread in a pack. At that point she went to the bread rack, took one and started to eat it, as though she were stating, "All that bread, it must be there for reasons unknown, right?" It was so interesting.

felipe

• I love assembly language programming.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 09:33:34 AM »
The children are incredible. I have a little girl. I recall the time when she began strolling. One day in the store, in the bread segment everybody was taking bread in a pack, measuring it in a machine and after that paying for it. She was holding up by me while her mother was taking some bread in a pack. At that point she went to the bread rack, took one and started to eat it, as though she were stating, "All that bread, it must be there for reasons unknown, right?" It was so interesting.

I know it was a common thing, but funny.  :icon_mrgreen:
Felipe.

anunitu

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 01:14:14 PM »
The children,you must understand the next step in human evolution. The cuteness is a controlling tactic,to allow them to obtain the materials and tools for their takeover. As Homo sapiens assured the neanderthals,don't worry,be happy,while they sharpened their stones knives and tested their club swings. And the rest is history,ancient history,but  still history.

Tiny hands become stronger,and our kind of outdated Homo sapiens will be replaced by the new humans with embedded electronics to control the world. Like that movie ,"invasion of the body snatchers" THEIR HERE!!!!

I would also add,All our base,are belong to them!!