News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

disassembler

Started by minor28, June 10, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minor28

OK I see. If the size is bigger than screen resolution there will be negative values. SHL is unsigned division and SAR is signed division.

minor28

I have gone backe to the project and  I have come a bit further. If anyone is interested, the file is attached. The code can be read on my website

felipe

I couldn't reach to your site, i will try later.  :idea:

felipe

felipe

:eusa_clap:

Great site minor28, thanks for sharing it. I will see your programs when i have time. By now i downloaded patience and i like it. In fact i will replace with this great game the one that came with windows.  :lol:

In my first game i lost, but i have to be patience!  :bgrin:

I have tried disasm but just a little bit.

Thanks again, great job!  :icon14:  :eusa_clap:

minor28

To those who have sent email from my website and entered their e-mail address, I must unfortunately report that I have missed to retrieve the address from the textbox.

juozas

Tested your program's latest version (from this topic, same exe md5 as on your site) using Wine on Linux. Works ok so far. It crashes when you click analyse decoded file if data section is opened first. Works if file is opened to decode in normal way. Saving decoded file works. The backtrace attached below, text file in unix format.
Executable cross-compiled on linux using this command i686-w64-mingw32-gcc -Wall -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -O2 -o test.exe a.c

a.c: int main(){return 0;}
Edit: it also crash when trying to open a 64bit executable with compilation line as below, backtrace attached x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -Wall -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -O2 -o test64.exe a.c
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6300 @ 2.80 GHz / Asus P5G41-M LE (2 GB Ram) / NVIDIA GeForce 210
Ubuntu Linux 22.04 LTS with Wine 7.22
Windows XP on Virtual machine

Сделано в СССР

minor28

Thanks for the report,

It crashes when you click analyse decoded file if data section is opened first.

Menu item "Open Data section" has been a working method during the development of the program. Not synchronized with the decoding part.

it also crash when trying to open a 64bit executable

The program only works with 32 bit executables.

At the moment, the project is dormant. I am working with xamarin android and have published my patience project for android phones on my site.

ragdog

Hi minor28

I test you disasm on a Delphi executable it ask me is this a Inno setup?!?!

I have click to yes and it crash.

xandaz

....something about this makes me remember of when i put out the good word about my ASM examples and some packs were dirty. Was a little worser than an unshowing window.

minor28

First of all, I would like to remind you that the project has not been completed.

I quote what I wrote on my website
The project is not finished and will probably not be.

The project is on my website for those who are interested and may want to continue working.

Innno setup is an installation system for windows programs. I have not done any further work on inno setup files. At an earlier stage, these files were also decoded but with strange results.  Hence the dialogbox with the information on inno. In the later stage of development these files crashes.

Anyone can take what I published as it is. I suggest that this thread will now be closed.

juozas

Using scrollbar with mouse pointer (not the wheel), scrolling somewhere below the code, e.g. the middle of scrollbar, and clicking into free space causes a crash using wine (3.0-rc5) on Linux.
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6300 @ 2.80 GHz / Asus P5G41-M LE (2 GB Ram) / NVIDIA GeForce 210
Ubuntu Linux 22.04 LTS with Wine 7.22
Windows XP on Virtual machine

Сделано в СССР