Author Topic: Just found a great toy, Synergy, share mouse and keyboard between computers.  (Read 428 times)

npnw

aw27,

Have to tell me how you secure and performance tune IIS when I get that far to run some tests of the software, for concept development.
 :biggrin:

aw27

Have to tell me how you secure and performance tune IIS when I get that far to run some tests of the software, for concept development.

I am very not tempted by your proposal. :P

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK

There is a solution to hacking of this type, flood the medium being hacked with a massive amount of data, get every literary masterpiece, the Bible, War and Peace, the Quran, all of the Veda literature, parliamentary notes (called Hansard in OZ) and when you have some gigabytes of this crap, cycle it through the medium on a continuous basis.  :P Nothing beats sheer quantity to turn them off. Same for the crackers of old, dump what they are looking for in the middle of a few megabytes of binary and listen to then start "quacking".  :badgrin:
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

npnw

AW27,

Not a problem I can read a manual  :biggrin:

npnw

Hutch,

Nice idea! Bury the data in a bunch of random data !

aw27

flood the medium being hacked with a massive amount of data

The good guy doing anti-forensics against the bad guy.  :icon_cool:

anunitu

Simple solution to security,unplug,and lock your doors,and grab that 12 gauge as you secure yourself in your panic room,well stocked with food and water. Then just watch reruns of Happy days until your sensors tell you it is all clear.

Not very practical,but it does work as long as you are the only one in the panic room.(Trust no one,not even yourself)

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Hutch,

Nice idea! Bury the data in a bunch of random data !

It wasn't Hutch who had that idea. Two Billion Fakebook users are practicing that strategy against the NSA.