Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

AND with 64-bit immediate

Started by aw27, July 31, 2017, 01:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

habran

Hi Hutch :biggrin:
I doubt that saying "Face only a mother could love" is applicable in the case of ML64 :lol:
Please, don't take it as offence, I appreciate your programming skills as well as effort you have put in trying to make that Quasimodo look better. The difference between Quasimodo and ML64 is only that Quasimodo had a great heart :bgrin:
Cod-Father

aw27

Quote from: habran on July 31, 2017, 09:16:06 PM
aw27, you can often be very unpleasant(forgive me for being gentle with that expression) person, however, thank you for finding bugs which nobody else would dare to produce :t
Remember that when I started finding bugs in UASM it was even worse than is today.

habran

You are using wrong wording :biggrin:
I would say "It was pretty good but now is brilliant" ;)
Cod-Father

hutch--

:biggrin:

habran,

> I doubt that saying "Face only a mother could love" is applicable in the case of ML64

Its worse than that, its a buggy bad mannered pig that bite the hand that uses it and in fact all its good for is writing really fast pure assembler. Its error messages are like trying to read Egyptian hieroglyphics as now the 2017 32 bit version does but it separates the men from the boys.  :badgrin: It does teach 'em though, get it right the first time or it will squark garbage at you.