General > The Workshop

TITA IN LABYRINTHS!

(1/3) > >>

felipe:
I know i said: no more console programs, now i will go to gui fase  ;). But while i learn to do that , here i come with a little console game  :icon_mrgreen:.

Very simple, with complete source code, well commented (hopefully)  :P.

And you can do your own labyrinths (coding, not in the game  :eusa_dance:) or whatever you want to do with the code  8).

Please give it a try and let me know your comments, criticism or whatever  :greensml:. Please note that i didn't try to optimize the code under any criteria other than readability (maybe)  :idea:. But you can do it for your own version (if you want)  ;).

Now enjoy TITA IN LABYRINTHS  :greenclp:

or not   :(

:lol:

Siekmanski:
Hi felipe,

Nice game, but when I press an arrow key it jumps 2 places at once instead of 1, so I can't get below the 7th row.

felipe:

--- Quote from: Siekmanski on September 20, 2017, 08:02:46 AM ---Hi felipe,

Nice game, but when I press an arrow key it jumps 2 places at once instead of 1, so I can't get below the 7th row.

--- End quote ---

Indeed that's correct. That's the reason why the instructions said:

"If you can't pass into a clean aisle just use 2 arrows in a diagonal move."

That means using for example left key + down key to go left and down in such situation.

Thanks a lot for your words!  :t

felipe:

--- Quote from: Siekmanski on September 20, 2017, 08:02:46 AM ---when I press an arrow key it jumps 2 places at once instead of 1.

--- End quote ---

Btw,  i couldn't find the reason why this was happening. I tryed a lot of things, even change the font for the console. So i decided to go on with the game like that and include that particular condition into the game rules. :P

Siekmanski:
I didn't read the instructions.  :redface:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version