Author Topic: Cr@p H@pp3n!ng courtesy of wife  (Read 367 times)

Raistlin

Cr@p H@pp3n!ng courtesy of wife
« on: October 02, 2017, 05:09:16 AM »
So the wife (draakie) dropped a bomb shell....
SA isn't her thing anymore, sell house and move over- seas.  Wives !!!!!
Any suggestions?

felipe

• assemble the unassembled.
Re: Cr@p H@pp3n!ng courtesy of wife
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 06:12:32 AM »
Convince her with some list of reasons why it is better to stay, maybe?
Felipe.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 06:50:45 AM »
Today, 19:20: Weltspiegel, South Africa: The return of the experts
Südafrika: Die Heimkehr der Fachleute - video about an agency in Johannesburg that tries to get experts back to South Africa

Angel Jones – The CEO and Founder, Homecoming Revolution an initiative started in South Africa to encourage the repatriation and return of African Diaspora skills back home to the African homeland

http://homecomingrevolution.com/

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 10:13:14 AM »
 :biggrin:

There is a city and surrounding area about 50 miles north of Sydney where I live and if you don't speak Afrikan, no-one will understand you. OZ is a more or less happy place, no one shoots at you, any terrorists who have tried anything are now having their accommodation provided care of the state. The middle east coast of OZ is a very similar climate to your own east coast and Sydney is magnificent big brash city with an air of superiority over other OZ capital cities.  :P

The conservative federal government won't last past the next election so they won't have the chance to implement the "New World Order" and a hostile senate has prevented them from the worst of their intended dirty work so the economy is not phuked yet.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

aw27

• Let's Make ASM Great Again!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 05:07:05 PM »
Any suggestions?
Tell her to stay, Europe can't afford more emmigrants  :(, Trump hates you  :redface:, there is only that small place for Boers in OZ they accept white and colored (these to serve them).
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:20:55 AM by aw27 »

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 05:44:22 AM »
Angel Jones – The CEO and Founder, Homecoming Revolution an initiative started in South Africa to encourage the repatriation and return of African Diaspora skills back home to the African homeland
http://homecomingrevolution.com/
Seen that and it's more pie in the sky than anything else.. the real facts.

1) The cANCer and associates have promoted racism even more than the previous regime.
2) The cANCer have all but destroyed the SA economy.. except the Western Cape which now bears the burden of their incompetence.
3) The 'Returnees' expected to go overseas and live like they lived here... doesn't work that way - and the legal system is more effective overseas.  :lol:
4) The 'Returnees' did not plan properly.. they stuffed up, so they have no choice ($$$) but to return, and of course they give the return a sugar coating.

Pros:
1) Living space is definitely better over here

Cons:
1) Crime, corruption..etc.
2) Racism against Whites, Coloureds, Indians.. etc (all that is not Black)...  If you're a tourist.. you're fine and you have money to spend/give away  ;)
3) Education system is all but phuked, except for private schools.. but that's not going far either. Don't be conned by the propaganda BS  ;)

They say SA should be hitting rock bottom in the next 10 years.. unless the cANCer supporters get a brain cell or two, and vote against them.
But that will only be a temporary reprieve, and very unlikely.

I've given my kids international opportunities (pilot and overseas uni) that the local phuk-up cannot touch, and with that they can go anywhere in the world, at a drop of a hat.
The world is turning into a global village so let's go that way  :biggrin:

Yes, The Homecoming.. hopeful propaganda that hopes to attract qualified people back to SA.. but shyt, even black doctors here say they have had enough of this shit and emigrate  :eusa_boohoo:
But those with real qualifications only return (quote) for a holiday to remind themselves why they left(unquote)

Raislin, unless you have organised a job from here (almost impossible), you must arrange at least a 3-6 month venture at your destination where you go job hunting.
Be careful of labour brokers that will exploit you at the cheapest price, and crime syndicates that prey on the desperate.
Actually give me a PM, and indicate which area and what passport you have. I might be able to help

'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 06:08:55 AM »
Don't worry about the immigration phobia..
You won't believe the work ethic in some overseas places, and employers are desperate for people that actually work  ;)

It's just a matter of proving your merit, like anywhere in the world, except in SA.. of course, where incompetence and colour selection are the norm.  :lol:

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 06:35:24 AM »
Its a real shame the this chyte is happening as I get to see some very good footage of ZA as I follow a guy on Youtube that travels around the world taking hi res video (4k). Magic looking place, not dissimilar to parts of OZ except that you have very different animals there. Great coastline, real mountains (we don't have any) and without the phukups, plenty of resources that "should" provide a good lifestyle for the population.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 09:18:59 AM »
Don't get me wrong..
You won't have a better place than this.. it's just the political attitude and those(world wide) that support this.. that are destroying any possibility of this ever being a nice place.

When the cANCer supporters (including the worldwide dunces) finally wake up.. and get rid of these parasites... this place will be better for all.
 ;)

P1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 09:39:46 AM »
Any suggestions?
My Ex-Wife had an agenda.

I am hearing an agenda here, She has an agenda, and You are not on the privileged to know list. Yet ....

I sincerely hope, I am wrong about this.  I was burned by wife bad, because I ignored the 'signs', and was left overly sensitive in awareness.

I personally do not know what your community property laws are, but once you guys are "cashed out", it is easier to split and leave.

So my two cents worth are, Ask Where? and Why there?

Regards,  Michael, aka P1

anunitu

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2017, 12:18:01 PM »
I will sell you a slightly used Trump,CHEAP. And I restate,I am getting way to old for this Chit.

Raistlin

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2017, 04:59:27 PM »
Thanks for all the input guys, there's no hidden agenda from the wife's side (thankfully, I think).

These are a little personal but here goes, she notes her reasons as:

A) prospects for the genetic offspring unit (11 year old) going in to the future
 -> basic education system is not that great over here
 -> he should be able to adapt better at this age, to new education system/cultures/languages

B) employ-ability considerations (everything is black (you must be) economic empowerment over here)
 female & white = additionally marginalized above the norm
 -> example she has: 2 years university in electrical & electronic engineering, international certs re: MCSE, MCSD, A+, N+, Novell, Linux 
 -> current employment as Electrical Admin Manager with no prospects for advancement
 -> I'am finishing off my Masters in IT (this year) and then onto Phd (next year) - then what ?
     could end up even more unemployable and over qualified for the SA job-market ? (8 international professional certs on-top of standard academics)

C) political and economic instability is drastically increasing holistic risk environment (multi factor - expandable ad infinitum - as in I'll be writing all day)

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 07:34:19 PM »
> Europe can't afford more emmigrants
I'm afraid that's not in our hands. So I can only say that I hope everything that comes here is the type of Raistlin and his wife, who otherwise I think would be very welcome.

In any case my advice would be to study your destiny well. Europe might have been a paradise, but I think it's just a powder keg.

> Ask Where? and Why there?
Yes, they are the only two questions that can be asked to a wife :biggrin:
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

aw27

• Let's Make ASM Great Again!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2017, 07:49:55 PM »
@caballero
I thought Raistlin wanted to stay.  :badgrin:
Now, it appears that he wants to run as well. Of course, he will be able to remake his life anywhere in the World, he is young and qualified.  :t
I heard that UK is all the time looking for qualified IT people.