General > The Workshop

Map viewer

(1/3) > >>

jj2007:
Extract all files to a tmp folder, then start ArrayPlotMaps.exe and press F1 for help. So far tested on Win7-64 and XP. I am curious if it works on all systems ::)

Caution the maps are very old, I hope nobody is politically offended :bgrin:

The source is included (*.asc) but it won't build with the current MB version. The absolute minimum source would be as follows:
--- Code: ---include \masm32\MasmBasic\Res\MbGui.asm
  GuiControl MyMap, "canvas"              ; create a dedicated new control ;-)
  GetFiles *.dmi
  ArrayLoadMap 0, Files$(0)

Event CanvasPaint
  ArrayPlot hWnd, RgbCol(100, 240, 255)         ; init with window (or control) handle and background colour
  PaintMap RgbCol(127, 127, 127), lines=2       ; display map with grey borders 2px thick
  ArrayPlot exit, "Map of "+Left$(Files$(0), Rinstr(Files$(0), ".")-1)       ; finish with a title

Event Message
  If_ uMsg==WM_MOUSEMOVE || uMsg==WM_LBUTTONDOWN Then <ArrayMapRegion(uMsg-WM_MOUSEMOVE)>         ; show tooltip
GuiEnd
--- End code ---

sinsi:
No indication of which part is currently selected (except by changing colour).
Name tooltip stays when changing map.
Where's Australia??? :biggrin:

jj2007:

--- Quote from: sinsi on October 06, 2017, 12:23:27 PM ---No indication of which part is currently selected (except by changing colour).
--- End quote ---

This is by design 8)

--- Quote ---Name tooltip stays when changing map.
--- End quote ---

Which Windows version? It changes on mine.

--- Quote ---Where's Australia??? :biggrin:
--- End quote ---

Oops, corrected above. Oceania.dmi was included but .map was missing :icon_redface:

sinsi:
Windows 10 Pro x64

jj2007:
Yep, I can reproduce that one on Win10-64 Home, and, with some luck, also on Win7-64. But it's only temporary, as soon as you move on to the next region, the correct name shows up. A non-issue imho but thanks for flagging it :icon14:

Will see if I find a "reset tooltips" command.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version