Author Topic: Kaspersky  (Read 526 times)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Re: Kaspersky
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 09:38:48 AM »
Its part of the conservative government disease, endless parroting about "debt and deficit" until they can get into power then they piss taxpayers money against the wall on wars, out of date military junk and the holy grail, corporate tax cuts for billionaires. Why spend taxpayers money on national infrastructure, kids education, a REAL health care system and repairing the economy when it can be used to grease the palms of the filthy rich anyway.

Can you imagine the sheer pain of not being able to afford your second Lear jet or a new Rolls Royce for you mistress to keep her from spewing your guts to the media ? Then if you ever pinched a good looker on the arse many years ago and have to be able to withstand a sexual abuse claim in your old age you need to have a secret account in the Cayman Islands to be able to afford to defend yourself.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

anunitu

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 09:50:26 AM »
you can't imagine how much time it takes up feeling sorry for them HUtch,but most of that time is spent sleeping.

anunitu

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 09:52:55 AM »
I got a tablet an amazon fire 10 tablet

anunitu

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 10:32:08 AM »
Note to hutch,I remember  IKE well from my years when I was very young,he was a great president!

nidud

• https://github.com/nidud/asmc
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 11:04:15 AM »
Government dept will now surpass household dept so the government becomes the US economy. Similar to what happen in Soviet Union by overspending on the military but they where silly enough to invaded Afghanistan so there is that.

There seems to be other similarities to the STASI regime as well. The politicians are 100% corrupt, full scale surveillance and full control over the media.

There was however a fellow here who manage to find a loophole in the system leading up to the Iraq war. At the time the WH claimed that Norway was one of the willing to join the invasion which was totally false. This created some heated debates up here and the government contacted the embassy and people was sending emails to all major news outlets to inform them about this but nothing helped. The NYT, WaP, CNN and so on was all contacted but not one of them was willing to tell (or print) the truth but continued knowingly to repeat this lie.

The idea was then, given the system was 100% corrupt, to crowdfund some money and buy some full-page adds in the major news papers to explain the situation to the people, and it worked.

Another strange thing happened before the last election where there was a debate in the parliament about bribery. The strange thing was that no one actually addressed the corruption part of it where funds was paid directly to Hillary Clinton. The debate was raised by the right-wing part of the house claiming it may not be a good idea to put all the eggs in one basket and suggested to funnel some money to the Trump-train as well. After some funny remarks and giggling the proposal was voted down.

So the Norwegian government are now officially using taxpayers money to bribe individual politicians abroad.

felipe

• Asssssssembly language...said the snake.
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 11:49:15 AM »
I'm not shure, but i guess than USA is not inmune to conservatives goverments of europe. So where independence matter, seems that like an illusion, and goverments are here and there playing a game, maybe playing some bad music like in an untuned orquestra. It will be good to see other continents more developed (maybe africa, asia, oceania) but when that's gonna happen? Maybe long time in the future, maybe not so long...

Felipe.

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2017, 12:27:16 AM »
Just a few thoughs:

- The rise of taxes to the rich is usually no more than an excuse to raise taxes to everybody.

- I do not think it is a crime to be rich or they merit any kind of punishment. Removing a person more than 50% of their salary as it currently occurs in many countries in Europe, in my opinion, is a simple robbery. Recently, Amancio Ortega, owner of Inditex, donated €320 million to buy new machinery for hospitals against cancer. In some parts of Spain, the extreme left rejected such offer because they considered it "alms".

- Since the crisis began, taxes were skyrocketing throughout Europe, with the excuse that money was needed. Many years later the level of debt has not been lowered anywhere, on the contrary, they do not stop growing, in most cases, already above 100% of GDP. Neither the taxes nor the expenses have not stopped growing. Maybe only Ireland has improved markedly in this regard, to my knowledge, just by lowering taxes.

- Tax havens work because there are tax hells.

- Many people yearn for a tax increase yearning for it, somehow reach them. In my opinion, what you have to do is lower taxes and the prices of things. With this we will be able to be more competitive and increase our quality of life. I prefer to win €1,000 with a €100 mortgage than to earn €3,000 with a €2,600 mortgage.

- I do not know many good politicians, but they are not a separate race, but a reflection of the society that votes them.
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

nidud

• https://github.com/nidud/asmc
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2017, 03:08:49 AM »
Sometimes you could just write this off as pure ignorance but I often wonder if this has to do with ambitions where you see your future self as a rich person.

- The rise of taxes to the rich is usually no more than an excuse to raise taxes to everybody.

The state has bills to pay. They collect taxes to pay these bills. The alternative is to borrow money to pay these bills. When you borrow money you accumulate dept to be payed in future.

- Since the crisis began, taxes were skyrocketing throughout Europe, with the excuse that money was needed.

Welcome to the future.

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2017, 05:27:22 AM »
> Sometimes you could just write this off as pure ignorance but I often wonder if this has to do with ambitions where you see your future self as a rich person.
Well, if they are the only two possibilities, then I guess that I am an ignorant, but I can think of, at least, another possibility.

> The state has bills to pay. They collect taxes to pay these bills. The alternative is to borrow money to pay these bills. When you borrow money you accumulate dept to be payed in future.
There is another alternative. It consists on don't spend so much. When a family runs out of work they stop going to the movies. When a state runs out of money, it increases taxes/debt, but it never cuts spendings.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2017, 06:03:27 AM »
Sometimes you could just write this off as pure ignorance but I often wonder if this has to do with ambitions where you see your future self as a rich person.

Absolutely, see The Triumph Of Hope Over Self-Interest, New York Times - stupid but real 8)

The state has bills to pay. They collect taxes to pay these bills. The alternative is to borrow money to pay these bills. When you borrow money you accumulate dept to be payed in future

That causal chain is far too complicated for the average voter. It's so much easier to believe in miracles.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2017, 09:55:29 AM »
Poverty is a great teacher, you learn very quickly what is worth having and what does not matter. Over the span of a lifetime most people have variable fortunes, sometimes you have money to waste, other times you risk going hungry but if you learn from the lean times, you don't waste the excess in better times and you get a lot better at avoiding the next lean time. One of the great lessons to learn is never owe money, debt burdening is the current technique that replaces serfdom and the trick is to do whatever you need to escape any form of debt, then they can go PHUK themselves as they no longer have that form of control over you.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

felipe

• Asssssssembly language...said the snake.
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2017, 11:25:46 AM »
100% agree with you hutch.  :icon_exclaim:

Debt=pest  :badgrin:
Felipe.

caballero

• Abre Ojos Ensamblador
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2017, 09:21:18 PM »
@Hutch
Absolutely agreed with that. Usually people with well-off lives do not understand the meaning of waste, but I have also seen it in very humble people.

Indeed, the debt is a state of self-imposed slavery. We could not afford to stop working or debts would destroy our house of cards.