Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Looking for a copy of Winasm

Started by totty3478, December 15, 2017, 10:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

totty3478

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to assembler programming and I am looking for a copy of Winasm. I have been to winasm.net but it wont let me register so I cant download it there.

Would anyone have a copy lying around that they could spare?

Thanks

totty3478

Thats brilliant LiaoMi, I am indebted to you, thanks

Adamanteus

And build with SEH support, to such program looks to be need :  :eusa_boohoo:

ragdog

hi

Why not register to  winasm.net you say you new in assembler programming
You can found many examples and good answhere same here.

But Winasm is a little down.#

Regards,

Adamanteus

I already twice tried (to me was need Russian.dll), but got both times such result :

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board

stevenyetter

I was at Winasm.net today, and none of the links to register were up, and none of the downloads worked without a login, except for the link gratefully provided here.

Are there any recommendations here on whether that site is legit and virus free?

jj2007

That site is legit, but according to the forum board the last post was over 5 months ago. Compare to what's going on here, and draw your conclusions 8)

jimg

Winasm Studio itself is an excellent product I have used for many years.  (I wrote most of the help file.)

The site, unfortunately, has been mostly abandoned.

The original author moved on for unknown reasons after releasing the source code.  After that the site was relentlessly spammed and with no one to take care of it, was a lost cause.  At the time I was focusing on something else and couldn't spare the time.

I don't believe the current product contains any viruses, but if you are concerned, I have a clean copy of 5.1.8.8 from 2011.

Edit:

So I just went and took a look, and amazingly, Antonis made a post last September, so I'm guessing the site is just fine.