Author Topic: WHAT'S WRONG?  (Read 1362 times)

felipe

• Eagles are just great!
WHAT'S WRONG?
« on: December 16, 2017, 01:59:23 PM »
:( Since yesterday i wasn't able to connect to the forum, i thought there were problems with the server. But today i cound't either, so i started to suspect. Now i realize that i can't connect to the forum yet like always, i have to do it through a web proxy (free and online) server: (https://nl.hideproxy.me).
Still i'm not able to connect in the "native way". I'm not particularly expert about connections, communications, the internet, etc. If someone has an idea of what is happening to me, please let me know.
Thanks.
 :(
Felipe.

felipe

• Eagles are just great!
Re: WHAT'S WRONG?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 02:07:49 PM »
Well i finally was able to post. But while using this web proxy only. I first was trying with this one: https://www.proxysite.com, but didn't let me post, only send messages (pm). Well, hutch i have no idea what's happening. I reboot the router but still the same. And just happens to me with the forum, the old forum, and the masm32.com page. If there's no problem with you i will use this free web proxy server to post and visit the forum until it get fixed the problem (in someway hopefully). You know my ip (i guess), is the same as before, of course i'm not trying to hide SHY**T. Actually i was really sad thinking the forum was closed or something like that. I think is the stupid ISP, maybe it blocks me the site, i don't know.
 :(
Felipe.

felipe

• Eagles are just great!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 02:47:36 PM »
This is a totally useless program, i'm just trying to see if i can even attach zip files and/or post code usign the web proxy.
Code: [Select]
.mmx

.model      flat,stdcall
option      casemap:none
include     masm32includewindows.inc
include     masm32includekernel32.inc
includelib  masm32libkernel32.lib

.data
align 1

.data?
align 4

.code
start:

emms                                                                  ; Empty the mmx state. Leaving the mmx processing.
            push        0
            call        ExitProcess

end         start

I can't even see the options for the fonts or the urls or code. I actually remembered this two
Code: [Select]
and [/c...]
Don't see the icon, faces, funny smiles, etc either. =(
Felipe.

felipe

• Eagles are just great!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 03:13:08 PM »
:( Ok i can now see those options (the web proxy has options to enable objects and other stuffs that disables by default to reach anonymity). But i don't want to be anonym...Until some few days the ip that showed me the forum was correct, today it's saying me that i'm in the netherdlands!  :dazzled:
Felipe.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 04:47:01 PM »
You are right, I checked and it says the Netherlands and this is probably the IP of the proxy. I can see the smilies that you have used and the posted code sample. Now have you normally used a proxy or did you normally use a connection from your own country ?
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 09:47:55 PM »
Perhaps it's not the same, but I can't to make post with attachments from SlimJet, for that kind of post I must to use other browser, usually FireFox.

felipe

• Eagles are just great!
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 02:55:20 AM »
All that i posted was with a web proxy. First i tryed a web proxy but it didn't let me post anything, but it let me send pms, so i send a pm to you. Then i tryed other web proxy and i was able to post with the smiles and i could see the options for posting differents fonts and code. Then using this same proxy i cound't see those options, but finally i saw that the web proxy says below the search bar "option" where i can enable objects and scripts (that i guess were disable the second time to allow "anonymity" in the search). So enabling those options, i can see the smiles, etc.
But i'm still having the same problem, i'm posting this using the same web proxy. I'm using firefox (last version) But i tryed with explorer (edge) too and the same problem. I even tryed with a linux live distro and i had the same problem. As i was saying this just happen with this site, the old forum site and the masm32.com page. Maybe you banned my ip or something similar by accident hutch? Or is my stupid ISP that is messing around my connection to here? I will try to connect from other place from here (Chile) soon as i can and i will let you know the results. Also if the problem persits here in my house i will complain to the ISP to get a solution.  :icon_redface:
Felipe.

caballero

• abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 03:22:45 AM »
> from here (Chile)
He, he. So I was right :biggrin: ah, nope, it was LordAdef :t

Do you have av? Did you try to disable it when you try to connect?
En un lugar de la Mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

- There are 10 kind of people: those who know binary numbers and those who don't -

felipe

• Eagles are just great!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 01:39:11 PM »
Just the one that comes with windows 8.1: Windows Defender.

But is not that, i'm pretty sure. I already tried with a live linux distro and i had the same problem.

I still have this problem btw.  :(
Felipe.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 03:58:28 PM »
felipe,

It nothing from this end, I even checked the ban list to make sure it was not an old one but there is nothing that would prevent you from connecting from this end. What response do you get if you use your own ISP ? This server is in Australia where I live so it should not be a problem.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

felipe

• Eagles are just great!
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 04:12:44 AM »
Have no idea why and how but it's working now as before!!!!  :greenclp:
I hope this doesn't happen again.  ::)
Before this problem i had sometimes a similar problem with some sites, but i restarted (rebooted) the machine and then the site (wichever site in the web, even gmail, etc) was available again  :redface:. This has happened to me with the forum site too. But this time it was too much time (too much reboots) and, extrangely, just with these sites (forum, old forum, masm32.com). Really don't know what happened. Maybe some cache problem + ISP problem + who knows... :idea:
Thanks you very much hutch for your concern.  :t  Now i'm back in chile (as you can see in my ip)  :biggrin:
Felipe.