News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

CRYPMSG! (I'm still learning english)...

Started by felipe, October 12, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Meanwhile in the 32 bit world... :(  :redface:... :lol:  Here i come with another console program (please don't hate me...  :redface:  :(.... :lol:)

With .exe and complete source attached!  :icon14:

And now a brief introduction to this simple program:

With CRYPMSG you can write message that are encrypted by the program automatically and you can later read this messages decrypted (if you wrote the message to yourself) or by other person with a copy of this program (if you gave the message to that person). Note that the program will just write the message to a location of your choice in your disk, you need to use your email client or other media to send your encrypted messages produced by CRYPMSG to other persons.

Now for real, the program is very simple and the encryption and decryption algorith is extreme simple (like the caesar one). But still can be used in somecases (at least to play or to improve that part!).

Please give it a try, comment, critize... :greensml:

Now enjoy CRYPMSG... :greenclp:

Or not... :(

:lol:

felipe

It's no way mandatory for anyone, of course.  :icon14:
I'm glad than are 14 downloads of this simple program.  :bgrin:
But 0 replys.  :redface:
If someone who tryed the program or the source want to comment something i will appreciate.Thanks.  :biggrin:

HSE

Hi Felipe!

Maybe the message must request a"file" to store the message, not a "path".
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

felipe

Quote from: HSE on October 24, 2017, 11:22:24 PM
Hi Felipe!

Maybe the message must request a"file" to store the message, not a "path".

:icon14:
You mean a filename and the program should choose the location to store it?

HSE

There is a lot of posibilities. Perhaps "path and filename" in the request is OK.
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

felipe

I actually have found a nice use of this program. :biggrin: You can store all your internet (and other) passwords in the encrypted file. I have some passwords to remember and this program provided me a good backup memory for those passwords.  :greenclp: