Projects > MasmBasic & the RichMasm IDE

JJ_Include and saveAsTemplate

(1/4) > >>

LordAdef:
Hi Jochen,

I was wondering if there could be a "JJ_Include"  :badgrin:  that we could include asc files for incs and asms. This way people like me could use RM's goodies (colours etc) for the external files too.

This is the sort of magic I'm sure is your thing!

I'm really used to my colour schemes and external files look awful..

saveAsTemplate:  Is there a way to save a asc file as template for new ones? As of now, I have preferencial colours saved in the colour picker, bk colour and everything as I like. I am currently saving my main file as template and clearing the content. But having templates would be a cheery on top of a cake. Not too important but nice

jj2007:
Try this...

LordAdef:
So,

I create an IncAsc where I do my code. Then I export it in order to build. It makes sense. That´s what you mean, right?

I guess I could simply copy the "Here" thing into my files. But I need it to point it to my project folder, and export it to either .inc  or .asm

One other thing, The export function is leaving out commented lines

jj2007:

--- Quote from: LordAdef on February 21, 2018, 09:25:10 AM ---I guess I could simply copy the "Here" thing into my files. But I need it to point it to my project folder, and export it to either .inc  or .asm
--- End quote ---

Right-click on "Here" 8)

--- Quote ---One other thing, The export function is leaving out commented lines
--- End quote ---

This is by design ;-)

LordAdef:

--- Quote ---This is by design ;-)
--- End quote ---

I love this one! :greensml:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version