Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

ANIMALS!

Started by felipe, March 31, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Presentation:
Planning for a safari  8)? Are you a hunter  :shock:? Maybe you just love animals  :biggrin:? Or are you just an assembly guru who enjoy of laughing of my simple programs  :icon_eek:? Well whatever your reason is, you can get more familiar with some animals of are world if you play this little game, (or with my simple programs in the last case  :biggrin:).

History:
Based in a game that i made for my daughter. Basically the same thing, but in spanish. Also, she can't access the code or the folder of the sounds, so the game is more challenging for her  :bgrin:.

Instructions:
Well, the game is so simple and intuitive that doesn't require any instructions more than this: To play the game correctly you have to download all the sounds files of this thread (they are 14). Locate all those files in a subfolder named "sounds" inside a folder named "animals" or whatever you want. This last folder (i.e. the "main" folder, which can have whatever name, remember that), can be located in whatever place of your choice in your pc, but must contain the subfolder named "sounds" and the .exe file named animals.exe. This last file (i.e. animals.exe) have to be placed in the "main" folder alongside the "sounds" folder, not inside the "sounds" folder. After all that, you can create a direct access file in the desktop of animals.exe (just if you want to do that). Yeah, windows allows such nice things. I hope is all clear  :icon_rolleyes:.

Special notes:
Is a very simple program, bloated with this .wav files... :redface: Thanks to hutch for the random algo and to all others who showed interest.  :icon14:

And now a freak, self-imaginary and fictituos dialog with a critic who lives in my mind: (what?)  :dazzled:
Critic: You said before, you would leave console programs and would work in gui programs... :icon_eek:
Myself: I know, i know, please be patience with me... :P

felipe

felipe

felipe

felipe

felipe

avcaballero

Quote from: felipe on March 31, 2018, 02:11:08 AM
Are you a hunter  :shock:?
After all the files that you have attached, maybe Hutch is encouraged to start hunting snakes :greensml:

Missed sounds5?

felipe

Ok this is the last attachments with the last sounds file, the .exe and the source code.  :t

felipe

:biggrin: And because he is an australian guy he is an expert on that.  :lol:

zeddicus

Quote from: caballero on March 31, 2018, 02:29:32 AM
Missed sounds5?

I was thinking the same thing.

Probably could have uploaded all in one post.

Now I have to expedite my computer purchase...   :eusa_dance:

Can't wait to see your stuff.  :icon14:

felipe

Just a side note about the instructions: of course, you need to turn the volume on of your pc, if it's off.   :icon_exclaim:

LordAdef

It's fun Felipe!!

Although I could never get the right answer...

Hutch, this week there were three threads about games.
How about creating a forum just for game related subjects?

felipe

Hey lordadef, thanks a lot for tried!  :t

felipe

Quote from: LordAdef on March 31, 2018, 08:08:04 AM
Although I could never get the right answer...

I hope than the reason for this is some kind of difficulty of the game. I fully tested the game and works fine. Glad that you tried, thanks again.  :icon14:

zeddicus

This is probably one of the first things I will do as soon as I get my computer. Will download all the files now...