Message to All Guests

Main Menu

ANIMALS!

Started by felipe, March 31, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeddicus

Quote from: LordAdef on April 02, 2018, 10:12:53 AM
"Graphics & Sound for Game and Art Development"

.....makes it sound as the sub-forum would be intended mainly for graphics and sound.  :icon_confused:

'would make more sense to be all inclusive by just naming it "Game Development", in my opinion. But the overall concept is a good one. But only if hutch-- bytes.

edit to add: one of the first (pinned) postings should be some rules regarding image and sound file size if uploaded to the forum,  as hutch has a valid concern in that regard. 

zedd

daydreamer

Quote from: caballero on April 01, 2018, 08:43:17 PM
- space. to move the ship in a circle... you know, just a starting point

that move ship in circle reminds me of a different arcade game from 80's
each stage you move around in a big circle close to borders of screen, shooting inwards in an invisible 3d tunnel, enemies appear prerendered 3d that reminds of spaceshuttles,moving outward from middle of screen and getting bigger/smaller
after clearing first stage computer takes control of your ship and a pic of Neptunus appear in fullsize onscreen and your ship enters Neptunus
and next stage gets started
its all repeated with Uranus,Saturnus,Jupiter,Mars and Earth,inbetween each has a enemy stage to fight thru,it makes use of a classic music piece
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

hutch--

I have just added a "Games Development" forum that should address what some are after. The only request is don't fill it full of junk.

zeddicus

You're the best,  hutch! :biggrin:

Now I'll have to really expedite my computer purchase.  :P

(Now if I could only convince hutch I'm zedd151, and to reset password....)