Author Topic: ANIMALS!  (Read 8347 times)

zeddicus

Re: ANIMALS!
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2018, 10:24:15 AM »
"Graphics & Sound for Game and Art Development"

.....makes it sound as the sub-forum would be intended mainly for graphics and sound.  :icon_confused:

'would make more sense to be all inclusive by just naming it "Game Development", in my opinion. But the overall concept is a good one. But only if hutch-- bytes.

edit to add: one of the first (pinned) postings should be some rules regarding image and sound file size if uploaded to the forum,  as hutch has a valid concern in that regard. 

zedd

daydreamer

• building nextdoor
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2018, 09:31:54 PM »
- space. to move the ship in a circle... you know, just a starting point

that move ship in circle reminds me of a different arcade game from 80's
each stage you move around in a big circle close to borders of screen, shooting inwards in an invisible 3d tunnel, enemies appear prerendered 3d that reminds of spaceshuttles,moving outward from middle of screen and getting bigger/smaller
after clearing first stage computer takes control of your ship and a pic of Neptunus appear in fullsize onscreen and your ship enters Neptunus
and next stage gets started
its all repeated with Uranus,Saturnus,Jupiter,Mars and Earth,inbetween each has a enemy stage to fight thru,it makes use of a classic music piece
SIMD fan and macro fan
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2018, 09:33:24 PM »
I have just added a "Games Development" forum that should address what some are after. The only request is don't fill it full of junk.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

zeddicus

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2018, 09:37:58 PM »
You're the best,  hutch! :biggrin:

Now I'll have to really expedite my computer purchase.  :P

(Now if I could only convince hutch I'm zedd151, and to reset password....)