Author Topic: Bad News from the IRS.  (Read 555 times)

zedd151

Bad News from the IRS.
« on: April 05, 2018, 06:36:34 PM »
 Got a letter from the IRS yesterday. Informing me of an error on my tax return re: obamacare and mandatory coverage.
Now I have basically been working part-time hours until recently, just enough to pay rent and take care of necessities.

Apparently according to them, I am still required to pay for health insurance that:
1. I cannot afford, work part time hours.
2. The minimal affordable coverage is only good for "prevetative care", things like flu shots, etc.

So now, I may end up paying them, instead of getting the refund I was expecting. Gosh, this p**ses me off to no end.

All this f**king talk out of Washinton about the "Middle Class"... What about the underpaid and underworked poor folks like me??????? GRRRRRRRRR..

Now some of my plans are on hold (computer purchase), pending their review of my case.  :icon_redface:
I'm not always the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I have my moments.  :P

felipe

• Eagles are just great!
Re: Bad News from the IRS.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 03:48:34 AM »
pending their review of my case.

I wish you good luck with that.  :icon14:
Felipe.

Ascended

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 09:31:53 AM »
Damn! This I why I dreamed I was getting a tax audit last night. This was the last thing I read before going to bed.  :biggrin:

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 03:08:34 AM »
Just watched an docco on the dirty work the Australia Tax Office on easy targets like small businesses that cannot afford protracted legal actions to fight them. It seems to be common that Governments will snavel at anything to get money then piss the victims around for so long that many give up. Whatta bunch of R_Souls !
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 05:59:21 AM »
Don't you guys have an Ombudsman over there.. They handle these cases for free ?
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'