News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Forum posts and WYSIWYG editor

Started by LordAdef, May 02, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordAdef

Hi, I'm having serious problems using whatever I need (including writing text). But mainly, I cannot use any of the WYSIWYG editor  options.

Hutch, any quick fix? This has been going for a while now.

jj2007

Which browser, Alex? For me, it works with Pale Moon. But I must admit that I discovered only right now that the WYSIWYG option exists!
For those who have not yet discovered this option: It is the [cursor] button above the :eusa_dance:

zedd151

...your browser does not support rich text editing...

message popped up for me.

Maybe it's a browser or browser settings issue, LordAdef

hutch--

Alex,

About all I could think of is try another browser. I had a problem using my favourite, SlimJet which is a Google Chrome clone. It was delaying my typing in this forum and it kept getting worse so I ended up using a different Google clone called Iron Portable. Nothing in the server has changed but further upstream from the server was probably effected by the recent security patches for Intel processors.

LordAdef

ok, the funny thing is I am no longer able to do these things with my Ipod, and nothing has changed on my end.

on the desktop, I am using win10 Edge. I'll try it with Firefox

hutch--

Alex,

The problem is probably upstream from you so there may not be an easy way to fix it. After the Intel bug was revealed, everything got slow for a while as server admins applied the patches but it seems to be getting back to normal speed where I am in OZ.