Main Menu

RED PISTOL

Started by felipe, May 20, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

LordAdef

Quote from: felipe on May 22, 2018, 02:13:33 AM
?  :idea:
I am currently coding on a text editor. I doesn't automatically build the code. In cases like mine, it's very handy when the OP provides a batch file the make life easier.
Concerning your game. It's actually running nicely, apart from quitting all of a sudden. You should carry on developing it.

felipe

Quote from: LordAdef on May 22, 2018, 02:23:20 AM
I doesn't automatically build the code. In cases like mine, it's very handy when the OP provides a batch file the make life easier.

But what about command line use, LordAdef?  :idea:

daydreamer

Quote from: felipe on May 21, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
Or you daydreamer?
I tried it now and it suddenly ends,I kill enemies but still the hearts(Lifes) above disappear for no reason
I am suspect collision detection still runs after I shoot down enemy above me,thats when I Think I see heart disappears

I Think you could solve several shoots by using same code but let it loop thru an Array for bullets data

I really Think you should develop this further,with better Graphics,maybe like good old arcade space/airplane shooter,with ,if airplanes,two layers of backgrounds blended together at different speeds,lowest layer=terrain,mixed with a cloud layer
:t :t :t :t :t
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

felipe

Each time an "enemy" reaches the lower part of the screen you lose a life (heart). There will no advice for this other than a heart dissapearing from the screen. When that happens 3 times the program terminates (you lose). To keep the game running forever just move the red rectangle (the pistol) and shot each of the others 3 rectangles (the enemies) avoiding them to reach the lower part of the screen. When you have realized than this really work, just press the esc or lose in a voluntary fashion to see why the hearts dissapear and the game ends. Is just a demo...I really will love to do other things apart of games...

Thanks for trying it and for the ideas daydreamer.  :t

felipe

Also to clarify a little about the enemies. When they are reached by a shot (or blue bullet), they only change their position on the screen, that is, they go upper and then they start to fall again.  :idea:

Lonewolff

Quote from: felipe on May 22, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
Also to clarify a little about the enemies. When they are reached by a shot (or blue bullet), they only change their position on the screen, that is, they go upper and then they start to fall again.  :idea:

Thanks for clarifying That.  :t

felipe

Quote from: Ascended on May 22, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

You are welcome, you moron!  :badgrin:

Lonewolff

Quote from: felipe on May 22, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

You are welcome, you moron!  :badgrin:

Seems like you are having a bad day or something.

It's a tough day when your game sucks more than your attitude.

felipe

Seems like you are having a bad day or something.

It's a tough day when your game sucks more than your attitude.

:badgrin: You are a moron. But is good to know you have interested so much in "my game". Maybe you can still learn a little of assembly language yet...:badgrin:

LordAdef

Hey Felipe, chill out man. We are all giving constructive suggestions here.

felipe

Quote from: LordAdef on May 22, 2018, 02:39:12 PM
Hey Felipe, chill out man. We are all giving constructive suggestions here.

That was because we were having an argue (in a some kind of cross posts way). Sorry for that. I have apologized with him and the others members of the forum here: http://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=7158.15

As regard to the all's constructive suggestions thing: Maybe it will be good to start a new project, what do you think?  :idea: