Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Interesting topic...

Started by felipe, May 21, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Quote from: Ascended on May 22, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
Consistent clean and stable code you mean? Absolutely.  :t

Anyway. This thread was a good chuckle. Have fun alone in your 'interesting topic'.  :biggrin:

Ok i see. The problem is that this is not "my" thread. And that your c++ code sucks far more than you "attitude" (if that's what it is...) :badgrin:

jj2007

Quote from: Ascended on May 22, 2018, 08:04:01 AMThis thread was a good chuckle. Have fun alone in your 'interesting topic'.  :biggrin:

Ascended,

Please: Let Felipe work on his game. He needs to fix a bug, and teasing him all the time will not be helpful.

@Felipe: Full screen mode sucks in a multitasking environment. Use a window.

felipe

I have nothing to fix. And i'm not forced to develop games or other programs.  :idea:

felipe

But all major games (at least my favorites) work in fullscreen.  :idea:

felipe

Quote from: jj2007 on May 22, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
@Felipe: Full screen mode sucks in a multitasking environment. Use a window.

Maybe you are right. Maybe the best option is to give the user the option to select whichever of the 2 modes  :idea:. Thanks  :icon14:.

felipe

Hey Ascended, i was thinking: neither you and i have the right to turn to shit the spirit of this forum. I'm mature enough to change my mind. I'm willing even to apologize with you and the rest of the forum members. I don't force you, nor anybody to do it, but at least i can have the dignity of trying it. I actually (probably like almost all human beens) prefer to be treated with dignity and to treat others in the same fashion too. What do you say?  :idea:

Lonewolff

No problems with that  :t

FWIW - My advice has always been genuine. I may not be an assembly language Guru. But I have a bit of an idea what I am talking about, along with a dozen or so commercially released projects.

I'm happy to start over if you are though :)

felipe

:t Nice to read that words, i knew you were not a fool really. So i want to apologize to you for treating you wrong (sorry my bad english). Also i apologize to all the members of this great forum. Actually this forum is some kind of a gem and is full of smart people, so ruining the atmosphere is an ignorance that i don't want to have.

I hope we can relate good from now on. Thanks for the second (maybe third, fourth... :redface:) chance Ascended!

Lonewolff

jj2007

Quote from: felipe on May 22, 2018, 11:42:25 AMSo i want to apologize to you for treating you wrong (sorry my bad english). Also i apologize to all the members of this great forum. Actually this forum is some kind of a gem and is full of smart people, so ruining the atmosphere is an ignorance that i don't want to have.
:t &  :icon14:

felipe

Thanks jj2007 for your reply.  :icon14: