News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

64-bit DirectX 11 - Part 2 - Mesh

Started by aw27, May 28, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj2007

@Ascended: Please ignore him. Every once in a while he has a hormonal problem, we got used to it. Some days later, he'll be back to normal. José is not a bad guy, just a bit frustrated :icon14:

P.S.:
Quote from: Ascended on June 01, 2018, 04:44:25 PMI have a game I need to ship.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?section=concepts&appid=765&browsesort=toprated&browsefilter=toprated&p=1
Which one is yours? #13 doesn't tell me much here...

aw27

@JJ,
Poor soul, always trying to join forces against me, right?

LOL, and you believed.  :dazzled:

jj2007

Quote from: AW on June 01, 2018, 04:57:37 PMPoor soul, always trying to join forces against me, right?

No, José, I respect you because you are a very knowledgeable coder. I guess nobody doubts that. But everybody can also see that you are frustrated. Don't pull down the whole forum with your personal problems. There are people here who have much bigger problems, and yet they don't seminate hatred. This is a peaceful place in general, don't spoil it.

@Hutch: Please do us a favour and delete the last 4 or 5 posts ;)

aw27

Quote from: jj2007 on June 01, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
No, José, I respect you because you are a very knowledgeable coder. I guess nobody doubts that. But everybody can also see that you are frustrated. Don't pull down the whole forum with your personal problems. There are people here who have much bigger problems, and yet they don't seminate hatred. This is a peaceful place in general, don't spoil it.
The most frustrated person I found here is indeed you. You don't really have another life except this forum. You are here 24x7
All frustrated guys have a tendency to judge the others.

Lonewolff

Quote from: AW on June 01, 2018, 04:57:37 PM
@JJ,
Poor soul, always trying to join forces against me, right?

LOL, and you believed.  :dazzled:

'One of them' is the beast   8)

@HormonalGuy - Feel free to send the developer a message. See who responds  :t

Quote from: AW on June 01, 2018, 05:09:40 PM
Quote from: jj2007 on June 01, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
The most frustrated person I found here is indeed you. You don't really have another life except this forum. You are here 24x7
All frustrated guys have a tendency to judge the others.

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black, I'd say.

JJ2007 has shown nothing but respect (for everyone). I have never caught a hint of the said 'frustration' with him.

aw27

So, in that games forum you are saying you are a MASM guru and here you are saying you have to dispatch your latest games titles.
Can you post a link to your famous conversion of Siekmanski code to DirectX 11 or whatever 4KB ASM built executable you are referring to ? I want to disassemble it with IDA Pro and see what is your secret.  ;)

Siekmanski

Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

Lonewolff

Quote from: AW on June 01, 2018, 07:38:45 PM
So, in that games forum you are saying you are a MASM guru and here you are saying you have to dispatch your latest games titles.
Can you post a link to your famous conversion of Siekmanski code to DirectX 11 or whatever 4KB ASM built executable you are referring to ? I want to disassemble it with IDA Pro and see what is your secret.  ;)

When did I say I was an MASM guru? I am far from it. :icon_confused: Highly proficient in C++ and the DirectX family - Yes, yes I am. Thank you for asking.  8)

If you are after the executables I posted take a look in my games thread, dickhead  :t

aw27

@Ascend

From you I can only find this:
3D mathematics - Ugghh!
Yeah, DDraw isn't something I have really touched.
I'm no guru at the API's
Woot! My first DX11 render window,
@Siekmanski - Hey dude, I am trying to learn COM myself also

Now, tell me , how can you develop any game with such short knowledge of fundamental things. Are you using Unity?

Lonewolff

Quote from: AW on June 01, 2018, 08:36:39 PM
@Ascend

From you I can only find this:
3D mathematics - Ugghh! (This is what DXMath.h is for)
Yeah, DDraw isn't something I have really touched. (DDraw has been deprecated since DirectX7 (20 years ago) and is primarily a 2D API, why would I know it well?)
I'm no guru at the API's (what API's are you referring to?)
Woot! My first DX11 render window, (in assembly, idiot)
@Siekmanski - Hey dude, I am trying to learn COM myself also (see previous, but here's a reminder - 'in assembly, idiot')

That's all you found? You have proven my point.

Now, tell me , how can you develop any game with such a short knowledge of fundamental things. Are you using Unity?

Um, no....

aw27

@Ascend,
You don't stop to call me names, probably trying this way to balance the evidence against your scam.

Lonewolff

Quote from: AW on June 01, 2018, 08:48:39 PM
@Ascend,
You don't stop to call me names, probably trying this way to balance the evidence against your scam.

Still waiting for your money. My scam is no good unless you pay me.  :bgrin:

If I recall correctly (which I always do) you were the one who introduced the name calling, so why do you suddenly take issue with it?

(AW runs to edit all of his initial posts towards me - LOL  :eusa_clap:)

aw27

All right, @Ascend or @HormonalGuy

Take your time to put to market your game titles.  :badgrin:

BTW,

DDraw has been deprecated since DirectX7 (20 years ago) and is primarily a 2D API, why would I know it well

Because you need it to write 2D text (unless you are using bitmap fonts). You should know this.

AW runs to edit all of his initial posts towards me - LOL
If I recall, you are the one who use to do it. It is not a common practice of other members.

Lonewolff

Quote from: AW on June 01, 2018, 09:12:28 PM
All right, @Ascend or @HormonalGuy

Take your time to put to market your game titles.  :badgrin:

BTW,

DDraw has been deprecated since DirectX7 (20 years ago) and is primarily a 2D API, why would I know it well

Because you need it to write 2D text (unless you are using bitmap fonts). You should know this.

You are incorrect. But you are too stubourn to take advice from others who have more experience in the given field.

Siekmanski

No need to use ddraw to write 2D text, you can use a 3D vertex format that includes the position of a transformed vertex to draw texture bitmaps in 2D mode.
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.