News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

funny quote

Started by felipe, September 22, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

I was reading this well know book: http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/Professional-Assembly-Language.productCd-0764579010.html, just for fun and for knowing a little about how to write assembly programs in the linux world...and in the chapter 3 of it, which starts talking about the development environments for assembly programming availables, there is this funny quote:

QuoteBesides MASM, an independent developer, Steve Hutchessen, has created the MASM32 development
environment. MASM32 incorporates the original MASM assembler and the popular Windows Win32
Application Programming Interface (API), used mainly in C and C++ applications. This enables assembly language programmers to create full-blown Windows programs entirely in assembly language programs. The MASM32 Web site is located at www.masm32.com

Although i think your last name is not properly written (i'm not sure) i really find this very good for you hutch. Congratulations... :t  :icon14:  :greenclp:

hutch--

I usually answer to "Hey you" so I have done OK there. The slight mis-spelling was an "e" instead of an "o" but I doubt most people would notice.