News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

I really hate when....

Started by LordAdef, October 29, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch--

I am yet to make a decision on Trump, anything was better than Hillary Clinton and he is doing something that needed to be done in the US, draining the swamp, much of which has been done but he is yet to beat the American main stream media. He seems to have the backing of voters in the US rust belt and is getting some results in providing more jobs for ordinary American workers but he is keeping bad company with neo-cons like Bolton and the sabre rattling is potentially very dangerous.

Both China and Russia have massive military power and while the US probably has even more military muscle, a mis-calculation by any of the nutters in the Pentagon who still labour about first strike risk leaving the US as a smoking nuclear dustbowl. Abandoning the treaties that limited a range of missiles opens the floodgate.

The number of countries that have dumped the US dollar in oil transactions are attacking the US at its most vulnerable, paying for its attempts at world control through massive debt that has been funded by the US petro dollar and as that dries up as more countries dump the dollar, the capacity to maintain so much military expenditure will start to fail.

If Trump can dispose of the rest of the deep state he can probably start to fix the massive debt problems that the US is experiencing and in this endeavour I hope he can succeed as it will improve the lot of many Americans that are doing it tough at the moment.

avcaballero

> Abandoning the treaties that limited a range of missiles opens the floodgate.
Yeah, not the brighter thing to do. It is often said that the next war to the WW3 will be made with bows and arrows.

> start to fix the massive debt problems that the US is experiencing
Yes, the "right to get into debt" that is named here, or the right to send the population to misery.

> the US has the right to protect their borders from more Latino people migration
I think it is talking about 10 thousand people who intend to enter illegally in a country in a single stroke. Some people use it to attack Trump. I wonder what they would say if the destination were their country or their home. Which leads me to wonder why Mexico has allowed them to pass. What would have happened if their destiny were to stay in Mexico.

aw27

The number of countries that have dumped the US dollar in oil transactions are attacking the US at its most vulnerable, paying for its attempts at world control through massive debt that has been funded by the US petro dollar and as that dries up as more countries dump the dollar, the capacity to maintain so much military expenditure will start to fail.

The rise of the Petrodollar System

The Americans laid out their terms. They were simple and two-fold.
1) The Saudis must agree to price all of their oil sales in U.S. dollars only. (In other words, the Saudis were to refuse all other currencies except the U.S. dollar as payment for their oil exports.)
2) The Saudis would be open to investing their surplus oil proceeds in U.S. debt securities.

You can almost hear one of the Saudi officials in a meeting saying: "Really? That's all? You don't want any of our money or our oil? You just want to tell us how to price our oil and then you will give us weapons, military support, and guaranteed protection from our enemy, Israel? You've got a deal!"  :greenclp: :greenclp:

(quoted from https://followthemoney.com/)

felipe

Quote from: LordAdef on November 03, 2018, 08:23:24 AMFunny enough...

...in his winning speech he used many times the expression "libertar" this, "libertar" that... (libertar = to free)

... In my mind I couldn't help but connect it  to "Arbeit macht Frei"....

... he probably doesn't even know the above line and its meaning, and probably meant something else... but I found this weird, and it should have been avoided.

Reminds me this from actual president piƱera in chile: https://www.dw.com/en/chilean-president-apologizes-for-nazi-linked-guest-book-gaffe/a-6150217  :idea:

I wonder how a president can be so forking dumb! 

Edit = Profanity