Author Topic: Funny side effect of the debate about Huawei.  (Read 2230 times)

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
Re: Funny side effect of the debate about Huawei.
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2019, 09:58:50 PM »
jj, I think I have already answered it. If you have anything to tell me, please go on.

Sometimes I ask my friends why they are so fond of branded clothing if the design and quality is similar to other cheaper ones. They answer me because it lasts longer. What long more if you change clothes every year? Then we change the subject of conversation.

Here an Apple Engineer talking about the new 2015 Macbook  :mrgreen:

The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

mikeburr

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2019, 10:21:14 PM »
trade wars .. its been going on forever ..my dad patented stuff years back in the 60's working here in the uk primarily on servo systems and the like .. the americans rode straight through the patents on several occasions to the point where , on the death of the original owner of the company new owners felt that it wasnt worth maintaining the patents [ this incidentally included the formative body scanner which my dad handed over as a project to Lossy, Head of research at GEC who went on to make a fortune out of it !!!!..] .... the Japanese and chinese are just as bad and i dare say we do the same here the british press prob dont ike to tell us about it  !!!  regards mike b

AW

• Let's Make ASM Great Again!
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2019, 08:38:20 PM »
Ark OS = life after Android.  :skrewy:

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2019, 05:06:45 AM »
This can be a great opportunity for Huawei and for China in its extension to dominate the telecommunications market if they succeed in this process.

What I think is that it has been shown that Android is not as free as it is claimed, so in the short term it will be necessary to reach a truly international free standard that is not dominated by any company. Today was Huawei, yesterday ZTE, tomorrow any other company that wants USA. This is a risk that I do not think any strong company in the sector wants to.

Anyway I think that ARM has decided to break commercial agreements with Huawei, which has been a serious setback for its microprocessor Kirin.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2019, 08:47:56 AM »
 :biggrin:

There will be an effect from the bans and sanctions but the main effect will be on US companies and the price that US customers will have to pay for second rate technology as the Chinese streak ahead with better products.  :dazzled:

American chip suppliers, silicon valley and a whole host of American manufacturers will suffer substantial loss of demand for their products and with the trade war hotting up, they will shortly suffer the problem of Chinese sanctions on rare earth products and while many countries have rare earth minerals, it is a dirty and dangerous process to extract them which most western countries don't want to have to do.  :undecided:

I wonder if the DONALD is actually a plant for the Chinese while the RussiaGate bullsh*t was only a cover to hide it from the patsies paying for it.  :skrewy:
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2020, 08:00:28 AM »
Has anyone ever wondered why Meng Wanzhou was arrested in Canada at US requirements?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 09:03:26 AM by caballero »