Author Topic: GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCAM - David Icke | London Real  (Read 19095 times)

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
Re: GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCAM - David Icke | London Real
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2019, 01:28:59 AM »
> The real action is not in lining the pockets of the global elite

I think, in reality, this is what is being discussed here. Without this background substrate, I think we would all agree that humanity is a plague for the earth. You just have to see how our rivers are, how the populations have grown, with the increase in garbage that this causes, etc. When I was a child I have known rivers of transparent water, never again, its aquatic state is deplorable.

The problem is that the global elite uses this issue, like others, for their own benefit and their real actions are far from the solution. Like the Al Gore conferences to which he went in his private jet, with a massive contamination contradictory to his thesis.

There are certain taboo topics that nobody can talk about and that, however, influence pollution, such as mass immigration. When Europe had finally maintained its population or even decreased it, this phenomenon suddenly appears producing a substantial increase. I remember when documentaries were common about the thousands of daily tons of garbage that cities produced, today they are proscribed topics.

I return to the base. All this only derives in the benefit of a world elite, whose interest is not precisely in reversing the problem, but in increasing its current account. And what is more unfortunate, the legions of lobotomized subjects of these elites, expendable pawns.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2019, 02:37:36 AM »
Its the rapid change that is nonsense, slow sea level rise has been happening since the last ice age, about 11 thousand years ago and as best as I know, there were few humans back then, no cars, planes or all of the things that are supposed to cause global warming.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2019, 03:25:12 AM »
Hi Hutch!

Something that defy explanation is that sea level remained almost the same last 8000 years (until now).

What happened around 11000 years ago were the "dryas" (severe cold periods of 200-600 years of duration). Last Maximum Glacial was 27000 years ago. One beer follow another, I know  :biggrin:

Apparently "Ice Age" is used by geologist to name some really massive cold that happened with a period of 175 million years or so. They are true mass extinction events, not the movie  :thumbsup:.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2019, 04:01:06 AM »
Hi Hector,

The graphs I have seen with the Younger Dryas shows a massive drop in temperature about 11000 years ago that lasted for about 1000 years then the temperature rose again. Sad to say I have run out of "Pure Blonde" but I will go up to the bottle shop in the next day or so and get some more.  :biggrin:
hutch at movsd dot com

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2019, 05:01:31 AM »
The Dryas are very severe and long in Greenland, but not in other places. There was no Dryas in South America.

Here temperatures (horizontal axis is years before present):

For some curious reason, I only have pictures of empty bottles  :biggrin:

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2019, 05:41:48 AM »
It is true that the genetic outfit of mankind has been stable for more than 100,000 years.
It is true that the climate of the last 10,000 years was exceptionally stable.
It is true that civilisation started only about 6,000 years ago.

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2019, 06:23:14 AM »
I don't know exactly what you mean by "civilisation", but constructions were well developed 11600 years ago in Göbleki tepe, and true urbanization developed 7700 years ago in Çatalhöyük.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2019, 06:37:52 AM »
There is another wild card, the number of ancient ruins that have what is called polygonal masonry. While crapheap archeology attributes places like Baalbek as being Roman, it has foundations that are far bigger than anything the Roman ever built. The amount of truly massive masonry at ruins around the world suggest that there was life before the last ice age ended. With the sea levels having risen by about 400 feet over the last 11 thousand years or so, must is under water but enough remains to ask the question, how was it built and who built it.
hutch at movsd dot com

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2019, 07:14:12 AM »
I don't know exactly what you mean by "civilisation", but constructions were well developed 11600 years ago in Göbleki tepe, and true urbanization developed 7700 years ago in Çatalhöyük.

Thanks, Hector, for pointing me to this. Never heard of Göbleki tepe before, I thought the Sumerian culture was the oldest around. It doesn't change, though, the conclusion: Only an exceptionally long period of stable climate allowed the development of civilisation.

I like this one: "Noting the lack of hierarchy and economic inequality, historian Murray Bookchin has argued that Çatalhöyük was an early example of anarcho-communism."

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2019, 08:06:04 AM »
It doesn't change, though, the conclusion: Only an exceptionally long period of stable climate allowed the development of civilisation.
We don't know. Perhaps civilisation emerge even if climate was not so stable. Climate stability allow development of agriculture, and that is a good point. But Göbleki tepe was builded almost 4000 years before agriculture and domestication of animals.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2019, 12:56:47 PM »
There is enough stuff below the current water line to question the claim of how old human civilisation actually is. While the Mediterranean appears to have classical period ruins below the water line, other places in the world appear to be far older. The last island off the western side of Japan is Yonagunishima and just off shore is the Yonaguni monument which is below the water line.

Google "yonaguni monument" and look at the images.

There is another that unfortunately lies between India and Pakistan and is off limits due to hostilities between the two countries, the ancient city of Dwarka and while there are closer ruins near the modern city, I have seen sonar of a much older city further out. For it to have been above the water line before a 400 feet rise, it hails from the era of Krishna (according to Indian Epic History) and has to be from before the end of the last ice age.

There is much much more of this stuff scattered around the world.
hutch at movsd dot com

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2019, 08:11:54 AM »
While the Mediterranean appears to have classical period ruins below the water line

While sea level was similar for mileniums, earth surface never is. Because that you need satelital systems to measure sea levels.

Around the globe, but particularly in the Mediterranean you have 2 forces: plate movemement and volcanic activity.

1) African tectonic plate is moving bellow Eaurasian plate (not sure if also bellow Arabian plate). That caused some old egyptian portuary city sinken. Perhaps the city flourish around 2000 BC. And when Herodoto travel to Egypt (something like 500 BC) half of the city was in the water. And now is all sumerged.
Interestly, perhaps this convinced Herodoto to write old legends about the sumerged city of ¿Tyra?, and based on that and some fictions Platón invented Atlantis.

2) Volcanic activity is caractericed by increases and releases of presure in deep chambers. The usual thing is sumergence of terrain when presure is released. But apparently there is evidence close to Napoles, Italy, that some sumerged buildings have emerged again because increases of presure.

Robert Schoch, a geologist known because he say that the Sphynx is a lot older than egyptians (and enjoy other speculations), visited Yonaguni and concluded that is a natural formation.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2019, 08:32:21 AM »
I have seen the video where he claimed that the Yunaguni monument was a natural formation but the experts in Japan see it differently and they have the real expertise here. A cursory look at the available images makes this claim a nonsense. The sea level rise over the last 11 to 12 thousand years is very well documented and from multiple methods and 400 feet rise hides a lot of stuff that was built near ancient coastlines.

I agree with you that the Mediterranean is geologically unstable and that various cities have sunk rather than the sea rose above them, ancient Alexandria being one of them and Ceasarea in modern Israel is in the process of sinking as well. There are many others but the Mediterranean model does not work in other areas around the world that are geologically different.
hutch at movsd dot com

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2019, 08:56:05 AM »
The sea level rise over the last 11 to 12 thousand years is very well documented and from multiple methods and 400 feet rise hides a lot of stuff that was built near ancient coastlines
Yes, investigation under water is very complicated.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2019, 10:20:59 PM »
climate scientists have a lousy track record, polar bears that cannot swim, sea level that refuse to rise...

... fish that cannot fly

A 'Noah's Ark' rescue to prevent fish 'Armageddon' gets underway in regional NSW
It is not the most romantic way of fishing. But in Menindee, things are a little different these days.

Key points:
A fish rescue operation is taking place over the next two weeks in Menindee
The fish will be relocated to the Lower Darling, which has a more secure habitat
There are warnings that with a forecast of record dry conditions, the state could be facing a fish "Armageddon"
This week, at the site that triggered an environmental crisis in regional NSW, three blokes in a dinghy with nets were trying to catch some fish.

But instead of eating the fish or throwing them back, they were moving the fish to another spot.

For the next two weeks, the NSW Government is attempting what it has described as a "Noah's Ark" fish rescue operation to avoid "fish Armageddon" — or, in other words, to avoid what the world saw in January from happening again.

At this spot — which is a murky and muddy green from a lack of inflows and at the lower stretches of the Darling River — workers have so far removed 200 fish over the past few days.

The fish are being transferred to vehicles fitted with oxygen and 2,000-litre temperature-controlled tanks to provide the fish with the best possible chance of survival.

The fish will be taken to a section of the Lower Darling which fishery experts say will offer a better quality habitat and long-term water security for the fish.

NSW Department of Primary Industries hatchery manager Matthew McLellan said it was the "best option" for the fish to survive.

"We certainly expect that there will be more fish kills across the summer," he said.

"And we will do our very best to get to areas where we can help those fish and try to rescue them where possible."

The two-week rescue program was announced on Monday in a bid to avoid the catastrophic fish kills that happened last summer.

Agriculture Minister Adam Marshall said predicted record high temperatures and low water levels would create a "perfect storm" of deadly conditions for fish, resulting in an ecological disaster.

"We are staring down the barrel of what will most likely be a fish Armageddon this summer," he said.