Author Topic: GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCAM - David Icke | London Real  (Read 1479 times)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

Siekmanski

Re: GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCAM - David Icke | London Real
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 04:23:22 AM »
Who saves the earth from the "green" dictators?   :icon_mrgreen:
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

TimoVJL

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 04:24:43 AM »
https://www.davidicke.com  :P

If this is a RGB issue:
"red" dictators?
"blue" dictators?
May the source be with you

Siekmanski

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 05:01:18 AM »
 :biggrin:

It feels more as a freedom issue.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 06:45:30 AM »
No, really that is ... sick. That guy is a footballer, and he is talking utter nonsense, sorry. The Club of Rome a secret society? Oh really? I am not a member, but they are all online, and I've worked with several of them. They are scientists, brilliant scientists actually. I am sad that you seem to believe in these sick conspiracy theories.

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 08:27:12 AM »
Somebody can say if there is something interesting to listen there?
Initial nonsense  distract me  :biggrin:

cman

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 12:15:34 AM »
Sounds like some of the conspiracy theory material from here in America.  :biggrin: You'd be surprised how prevalent and mainstream these sort of ideas are in the States. I've always been fascinated with why people believe these sorts of things. :biggrin:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 01:25:48 AM »
 :biggrin:

> I am sad that you seem to believe in these sick conspiracy theories.

Yes, there are plenty of conspiracy theories, polar bears can't swim according to Al Gore, the rising seas were supposed to flood many of the coastal cities but it just has not happened at all.Historically the test of a prophet was if what they said came true or not and so many of these dire predictions have flopped.

The solution of course is to huddle in a cave freezing your arse off, blowing a joint (that you lit by rubbing 2 sticks together) while introspecting at your navel while contemplating suicide to save the planet.  :P
hutch at movsd dot com

mikeburr

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 09:40:16 PM »
heres a rough attempt at calculating how much CO2 and O2 is produced/lost in two processes
..4*3.14  * 6371000**2 surface of the earth sq m = 5*10**14
10m depth is heated [this is a wild guess based on going in the sea in england !!!!!]
mass of a cubic metre of water = 1000 kg
= 5*10**18 kg
20 - 30 degree rise in temp releases
.006 gms oxygen / kg
and
.4 gms co2 /kg
 its an assumption that its not far off linear
so a 2-3 degree rise in the surface temp of the water on the planet releases
2*10**13 kg of co2
3*10**10 kg of oxygen
india consumtion of fossil fuels per year
6.6 million tonnes  diesel
2.7 million tonnes petrol
 say approx 10*10**9 kg and they correspond to about a fifth of the worlds population so
5 * 10 **10  and this if fully converted to CO2 makes 2 per kg of fuel
so total world production of CO2 per year approx 10**11 kg per year
and use of oxygen i think is = 3 per kg of fuel = loss of 3 * 10**11 kg
and results in a bit more than 1* 10**11 kg of water
you would have thought that we would have all suffocated by now or that the atmosphere would increased as a layer substantially and maybe that has happened ??...on the other hand if i was being paid a reasonable wage to investigate global warming i would probably be rather impartial in the interpretation of the results ... it seems that the Earth goes through a series of cycles in which there is radical warming of the planet .. however it does seem sensible to try and develop a power source such as the much mooted graphene and phosporusene ?? based batteries/capacitors and localise substantial power production [power plants ] to best economise them and much better to improve solar panelling so it can be localised as energy transportation via the grid is not very economic
either way i cant see many people giving up the use of their cars in favour of reducing polution
regards mike b
ps im in favour of global warming to the point here [London] where its about as warm as southern france but only in the winter ... though it would be nicer if it could be localised so that say skiing in the alps wouldnt be affected [ i dont think theres anything too selfish in that]

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2019, 01:47:32 AM »
the rising seas were supposed to flood many of the coastal cities

Did the IPCC write that Venice (for example) would be flooded by 2019? If yes, can you post a link, please?

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2019, 02:52:16 AM »
There is a badly kept secret about the sea level rising, it has been happening since the end of the last ice age and it has nothing to do with car exhausts, cows breaking wind or stone age industry, it has to do with the multi-kilometre thick ice sheets in northern Europe and America that started to melt and the ice cores and other evidence is that the sea levels have risen about 400 feet since that time.

Venice has a number of problems, it was not built on solid foundations and the whole area is slowly sinking. Any sea level rise will exaggerate the flooding it already has and there is no simple solution.
hutch at movsd dot com

AW

• Let's Make ASM Great Again!

Siekmanski

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2019, 10:15:52 PM »
Climate CO2 Hoax is at it's end, even the IPCC is now aware they can't control the SUN.  :skrewy:

The IPCC published in january 2019 an updated ‘Summary for Policymakers’

https://www.ipcc.ch/site/assets/uploads/sites/2/2018/07/SR15_SPM_version_stand_alone_LR.pdf

Human activities are estimated to have caused approximately 1.0°C of global warming above pre-industrial levels, with a likely range of 0.8°C to 1.2°C.
Global warming is likely to reach 1.5°C between 2030 and 2052 if it continues to increase at the current rate. (high confidence) (Figure SPM.1)

A.2. Warming from anthropogenic emissions from the pre-industrial period to the present will persist for centuries to millennia and will continue to cause further long-term changes in the climate system, such as sea level rise, with associated impacts (high confidence),
but these emissions alone are unlikely to cause global warming of 1.5°C (medium confidence).(Figure SPM.1) {1.2, 3.3, Figure 1.5}

A.2.1 Anthropogenic emissions (including greenhouse gases, aerosols and their precursors) up to the present are unlikely to cause further warming of more than 0.5°C over the next two to three decades (high confidence) or on a century time scale (medium confidence). {1.2.4, Figure 1.5}

Notice that we seem to be transitioning from “Global Warming through Climate Change”, now quite solidly towards “Species Extinction”.
The arguments for warming seem to be evaporating.  :badgrin:
It looks like the UN will perhaps be transitioning into an IPES, “an Intergovernmental Panel on the Extinction of the Species!”  :biggrin: :biggrin:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2019, 12:36:11 AM »
The most recent sales pitch I have seen is the alarmist claim that we (the human race) only have a few more years left to save the planet before it becomes impossible. Now the formula for doing so is still passing all of your money into a global banking cartel before you go and sit naked in a freezing cold cave blowing a joint (that you lit by rubbing sticks together) while introspecting at your navel and contemplating suicide to save the planet.  :eusa_boohoo:

I wonder what it would take to see the end of the bullsh*t ? :eusa_hand: I know how much the planet needs saving, just look at some footage of the action end of an active volcano and you will see that the earth does not need us at all, its the other way around. Sh*t in your own nest and you are stuck with the consequences, there is some great stuff being done around the world to recover from the damage humans have done but it has little to do with carbon dioxide, it has to do with cleaning up the mess, stop dumping garbage in the sea, especially plastics and re-greening large areas of land as has been done in China to recover badly damaged land.
hutch at movsd dot com

Siekmanski

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2019, 07:56:20 PM »
Google not giving me results searching for climate science.

An Updated Review about Carbon Dioxide and Climate Change.
I was looking for this file on google search: climateFleming-MS2.pdf

The search results ( only 5 links ) that came back had nothing to do with climate.
Then I searched with my favourite search engine DuckDuckGo.  :thumbsup:
The second link was the pdf file I wanted to download.

You won't believe this, the download was blocked by the SmartScreen-filter as an unsafe file????

The way they go to keep the climate madness alive is getting funnier by the day.