Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Masm 64 programs

Started by clamicun, May 19, 2019, 09:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSE

Quote from: clamicun on May 22, 2019, 06:04:28 PM
I only wanted to show a way to install it on everyones computer so you can't confuse examples and examples64
It's working perfectly in everyone computer. You can customize directories and tools like you want. :Thmbsup:
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

clamicun

So the truth is aggressive ?

If someone obviously tells a lie,
"you can say
"you're a * liar" (which is true)
or
"have you twisted the truth a bit?" (which is true too)

Edit = Profanity

hutch--

I am not sure what you are after here, aggressive was your expression, not mine. I simply told you the truth, it is copyright software to ensure no-one tries to buy or sell it or give it away so that someone else can try and sell it.

clamicun

"aggressive was your expression" ????

ok. Let's forget it

hutch--

I am pleased that you have had a good idea at last.  :tongue:

clamicun

"I am pleased that you have had a good idea at last."

That again is aggressive of course, but ok. Let's forget it !

hutch--

:biggrin:

> aggressive ?

Your usage indicates that you mis-apply the term to anything that does not agree with you. Here is a class of classes paradox for you, since your use of the term "aggressive" is aggressive, then its a member of its own class and thus circular in its reasoning.  :tongue:

LiaoMi

Quote from: clamicun on May 24, 2019, 08:52:51 PM
"I am pleased that you have had a good idea at last."

That again is aggressive of course, but ok. Let's forget it !

:biggrin:

mikeburr

stop arguing ; ..... and ....Hutch are you out of pocket and if so would you like a small sum of money as ive benefited greatly from your hard work in my dotage and dont mind sending something to help .. regards mike b

hutch--

Thanks Mike but I have not starved to death, I just copped a whole pile of expenses at the same time, had to set up a new server and pay for the host company to properly configure it from their end and then spend far too much time configuring the OS and forum software.

mikeburr

Hutch ....tell me why im being stupid .... but here are two suggestions
1) add a paypal / visa donate entry on the site somewhere
2) choose a few people you can trust ..i believe a lot of people helped in setting up bits originally and ask them if they would do a few of the tasks that are consuming your time ... please dont write back saying" it would take me twice as long to check everything "...the reason is that you can train people up to do some bits  .. [this is akin to backing up some of the data ??? ]
thanks for the hard work regards mike b

hutch--

Mike,

You are too late as it is already done and finished. Long ago I learnt that a collective does not work and what we have here is a community that helps to keep things orderly and with no nonsense. My job here is the janitor, sweep the floors, put the garbage out and occasionally assist errant members to find a new site where they can behave like script kiddies instead of normal adults.

PS:I have been known to write a bit of code as well.  :skrewy: