Main Menu

VPERMILPS Bug?!

Started by LiaoMi, August 01, 2019, 10:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiaoMi

Quote from: AW on August 22, 2019, 04:26:02 AM
@LiaoMi

:biggrin:
I don't know whether it is a UASM bug or not, I will not investigate it further, but if we remove all things that are not necessary it will build the .exe (the KISS principle).

For example it will not build with this:
\masm32\bin\UASM64 /c -win64 -Zp8 /win64 /D_WIN64 /Cp /Cx /Cu /nologo /W2 -Zi0 -Zi1 -Zi2 -Zi3 /Zd -Zf %appname%.asm

But will build with this:
\masm32\bin\UASM64 /c -win64 -Zp8 %appname%.asm

Hi AW,

it seems to me that this is clearly an erroneous processing of debugging information in the parser. Just look at the size of the pdb file, you can immediately see that it is corrupted  :angelic: PDB from another test project looks fine.

aw27

There is a problem because mainCRTStartup procedure has too many lines.
With a reduced number of lines it debugs well with this configuration (the source file needs to be loaded by hand, it will not autoload  :sad:).
\masm32\bin\uasm64 -c -win64 -Zp8 /Sg /WX -Zi %appname%.asm
\masm32\bin\link.exe /SUBSYSTEM:console /MACHINE:X64 /FIXED /DEBUG %appname%.obj

LiaoMi

Changes
- Added two types of addressing
- Fixed some errors that occurred during the generation process
- Database error correction was done (Related to pdf formatting) - all tables must be correct
- The search for instructions works, you can write one part of the instruction, it works after pressing the enter button, clearing the field and pressing enter you can see the whole list
- Added a program icon to make it a little prettier  :biggrin:
- 4 operand instructions should work
- For other types of operands I did not manage to add handlers, in the readme you can see all types ... it's not difficult to do, just need a little more time  :skrewy:
- Gui is slightly modified.

What is already planned ?!
- Add three operand instructions
- Add five operand instructions
- Make a handler for instructions without operands (randomly generate all at once)
- Add handlers for all remaining types ({k1}{z}, /m512/m32bcst etc ...)
- Add checkbox handlers

P.S.
What do you think, if we adapt this database to RadASM ?! The idea is to implement autocomplete and help in the editor for assembler instructions  :eusa_boohoo:

LiaoMi

Hi,

from now on I will post all updates in this old topic http://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=7833.0 Without the desire to delete the first post, updates will be in the third message of the old topic.  :thumbsup: