Author Topic: Masm Basic Forum  (Read 364 times)

AW

• Let's Make ASM Great Again!
Masm Basic Forum
« on: August 10, 2019, 05:00:58 AM »
I don't find acceptable JJ2007 be acting like a small Mussolini and remove messages from the Masm Basic Subforum that do not please him.
I only leave messages on that forum alerting for bugs from his Masm Basic, namely when he tries to pass along the faults to others, usually Microsoft. In the last few days he removed most of my message without notice or reason.
I hope someone puts some order in this, unless this is becoming a bananas republic. Thank you.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Re: Masm Basic Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 05:26:09 AM »
José,

You have called me a "moron" in the dedicated MasmBasic subforum, among other insults. Perhaps you could also explain why you hide your name in your commercial site, http://www.atelierweb.com/ - trouble with the authorities? Failed anger management?

Almost all your posts carry some insulting message, and I am definitely not the only one affected. I am just the only one who clearly tells you that you are a troll. And btw I have also several times defended you with the argument that you are an excellent coder etc etc - but enough is enough. You need a shrink, seriously.

AW

• Let's Make ASM Great Again!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 06:06:12 AM »
I called you moron after noticing you were deleting my messages, not only from today.
Now, you are trying to divert attention and asking the reason I don't have my name in my website. WTF, what has that to do with the subject? Most sites of this kind don't sport people's name and again you are insinuating what?
You are a real son of a bi-itch (ba-stard with all letters) and am not going to waste time arguing with such a low level retarded moron.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 06:46:49 AM »
Yes, I deleted your messages, the first time this evening (in other words: you are a liar). I did this because this is a civilised forum, and I don't like being pi**sed at by somebody who apparently has no control over his manners.

Please seek professional help, José.

felipe

• Eagles are just great!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 04:48:42 AM »
I just want to give my opinion here. I think is a bad idea to remove messages from others, but i think it's ok if hutch should do it to put some order in the forum. I even don't like when users edit their post, i prefer to see a new post (or replies) with the correction. But all this it's just a personal taste and probably if you are going to be a moderator (whoever it is) you should apply the "powers" you have to the forum/subforum you moderate. So, even if we don't like it, it's kind of expected that moderators can delete replies. Probably it's a good idea to give users some kind of freedom without use censorship, but of course, to maintain legal content in the forum, some control rules must be applied.
Anyway, i like discussions in this forum of whichever topic, but i also like to see respect for each other. You guys still can "work" together... :toothy:
Felipe.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 03:25:11 PM »
 :biggrin:

One of the joys of admin is you sweep the floors, put the trash out and occasionally have to kick someone out if they try any illegal stuff. You move things around so that they are in the right place and you clean up any junk so the forum does not get cluttered with rubbish. We keep script kiddies and talking head out of the forum to avoid the racket and apart from that, most things run OK.

The forum is for its members and while anyone is welcome, we cannot put up with any nonsense as it turns sensible people away. We also have a very clear policy on spam, post it and you will be free to try it elsewhere. You will need to stay away from referring to a food preparation room that starts with a "k" in English as you may end up learning how to say nasty things in Indonesian.  :tongue:
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy: