News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

email client software

Started by avcaballero, August 29, 2019, 05:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avcaballero

Does anyone knows any email client that can manage proxy servers? I have tried several ones but no one works with proxy and those who does are hard to configurate and hence useless, like Claws or Thunderbird. eM Client, for example is very good, but cannot manage proxy servers.

Specifically the proxy I'm thinking of has an script of automathic configuracion, an address with a proxy package.

Thank you

Raistlin

Don't know exactly what you need - but perhaps this might help....if the other option above (AW's suggestion)
does'nt work for you.
A potential option is to use GMAIL as your email outbound server - Use "stunnel" to proxy
the connection. Essentially, create an additional account on gmail (setting security to less secure apps).
Then smtp mail to localhost (127.0.0.1:25) - and stunnel will encapsulate and send to gmail which will
forward to your intended target. (just run stunnel default config - no changes - works right out of the box)
[also see http://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=7611.0]
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

avcaballero