News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

End of Retrogamecoding and Basicprogramming Forum

Started by jj2007, October 16, 2019, 12:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj2007

Dear community, this site will be closed by the 4th of November 2019.

I was never active there, but I sneaked in from time to time. Sad to see that another forum bites the dust. Sad to see also that Masm32 is nowadays more about "global scams" than about programming :sad:

avcaballero

I didn't know that forum, and it looks fine. I don't agree that basic is nearly a dead language, what you can not expect is a huge amount of users, but who matters, the good is enjoy with what you are doing.

I don't agree either that most of things here is about "global scams", I still working on my own codes, slowly but I still go. Not only programming lives a man, you know. :thumbsup:

Caché GB

A sad state of affairs. It reminds me of Flipcode.com. What a loss.

Quote from: jj2007 on October 16, 2019, 12:07:39 AM
I was never active there, but I sneaked in from time to time.

Hey jj2007, someone must be impersonating you.

http://retrogamecoding.org/board/index.php?topic=824.0
Caché GB's 1 and 0-nly language:MASM

jj2007

Quote from: Caché GB on October 16, 2019, 03:14:07 AM
Hey jj2007, someone must be impersonating you.

daydreamer

Quote from: caballero on October 16, 2019, 12:25:43 AM
I didn't know that forum, and it looks fine. I don't agree that basic is nearly a dead language, what you can not expect is a huge amount of users, but who matters, the good is enjoy with what you are doing.

I don't agree either that most of things here is about "global scams", I still working on my own codes, slowly but I still go. Not only programming lives a man, you know. :thumbsup:
Its always sad to see a forum go :sad:
I agree with Carlos ,and like him some of us do other languages than asm too and busy with both coding and other things

But I hope we can start more positive threads

my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

Caché GB

I agree. No comparison. However, how came you did not tall us about this place earlier.
Keeping it all for yourself I see.   

Anyway I am very busy right now, no time to chat. Time is running out. I've got an
entire web site to read and see if I can learn anything from these good folks.
Caché GB's 1 and 0-nly language:MASM