Author Topic: Linux Mint 19.3 playtime.  (Read 870 times)

Vortex

Re: Linux Mint 19.3 playtime.
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2020, 06:04:26 AM »
Hi daydreamer,

Gimp is a nice and useful tool to edit images. Here is the portable version for Windows :

https://portableapps.com/apps/graphics_pictures/gimp_portable

mineiro

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2020, 11:33:37 AM »
I suppose GIMP started gtk, or vice versa. It is a powerful tool if used with knowledge. Want to compress a file? Use Gimp instead of zip. The same algorithm can be used.
My first post in this group was a scan, but it's already been missed. I made colored squares filled with pen and paper, a simple program .com designed. Because it is on paper then you can change it using a cigarette or pen, burning only one square to turn a "t" into "u" if you understand me.
I must make it clear that Gimp is a security flaw to use because it imports and exports raw (raw) files. .Raw files are .bin files, .rom, .com, ... I mean renamed files. Audacity.
The keyword is "cognitive parallax". Gift to youngers.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

daydreamer

• building nextdoor
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2020, 02:33:36 PM »
Gimp is a nice and useful tool to edit images. Here is the portable version for Windows :

https://portableapps.com/apps/graphics_pictures/gimp_portable
Thanks,I spent some time on tutorials on make manga,it showed howto work in many layers which gimp has,but ms paint doesn't
I had LAN with several computers, with router where you can put in USB drive, might be good place to try portable gimp together with hires images
Quote from Flashdance
Nick  :  When you give up your dream, you die
*wears a flameproof asbestos suit*
Gone serverside programming p:  :D
I love assembly,because its legal to write
princess:lea eax,luke
:)