Author Topic: Predicting the future:  (Read 984 times)

mineiro

Predicting the future:
« on: January 03, 2020, 08:08:11 AM »
The Rothschilds magazine The Economist has a large margin of success in predicting the future. Issue 34, with a suggestive price of 9.99, has released the cover:
They often send hidden messages to their partners. What else can you see?

Trump: impeachment, reelection?
Brexit:
AI: Artificial Inteligence
Tokyo: Olimpic games
Mars: exploration
Climate: more Gretas
Xi: Jinping?
Recession: virtual coins? spanish word?
Bond: James bond, a spy episode?
Beethoven: 250 years
Raphael:
Vision:
Biodiversity:
Warren: USA democrat?
Russia: olimpic dopping?
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
Re: Predicting the future:
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 09:09:13 AM »
I am quite pessimist about the future, but my point of view may not be worth much.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

mineiro

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 09:18:41 AM »
My conspiracy theories:
Nothing will change as we know, we have no free will, but we can prevent ourselves as people.
The cover of the magazine goes back to eye examination, ophthalmologist. The numbers in red and green can mean something. Red reminds blood, crisis. Green reminds soldiers, or prosperous future.

WARren: World War III won't happen now, it should take a few years, maybe from 2024 or 2025. When the supposed crisis will affect UK or Germany will happen. If it happens now it will be a local war.
TrumpBR: US approach with Brazil.
Recession: It could happen in Latin America, as people are investing in virtual coins to secure their economies.
Russia: With the advent of being banned from the Olympic Games can create a counterpoint with Japan.
China is building pipelines for Europe, as is Russia already supplying. But Israel currently has plans to send gas and oil to Italy.
SBI: State Bank of India? After Brexit perhaps UK will seek some refuge in India.
SBI: Brazilian Society of Immunology. There may be some chemical or bacteriological incidents in Brazil. Any new diseases?
cliMATE:?
brexiTAITO?
biodiversity: Amazon rainforest? We know that the interest is not in the forest, its biodiversity, nor in the Indians; The real interest is under the forest, ores. This is why Emanuel Macron raised the issue at the UN.
Vision: In red. Some booklet to be published later. Infrared vision?
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 12:29:02 PM »
 :biggrin:

mineiro,

You sound like you are a cynical as I am.  :tongue:

My predictions are,
1. The planet will survive with or without the hysteria coming out of the panic merchants.
2. Yellow Vests will win, Viva La France.
3. Macron ? See if the French have an old fashioned guillotine available.
4. Nuclear (whoops I mean 'nookla') war ? I doubt it, bad for business.
5. A slogan for our friends in South America, Hola gringo, vete a la mierda a tu propio país.
6. A question for the US neocons with their New American century, how is your mandarin these days ?
7. The big population economies will inherit the Earth, China and India.
8. UK Brexit, anything to get rid of the EU, will probably trade with their old empire countries around the world.
9. Germany and Russia will finish the gas pipeline ignoring the US attempt to interfere.
10. Trade wars and economic sanctions make the targets stronger over time.

More ..... but I have to go back to putting a new processor in the latest box.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 03:02:50 PM »
11. Australia will be evacuated, but of course, it has nothing to do with that climate change scam :wink2:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 03:33:46 PM »
 :biggrin:

Of course it will, once the country has been depopulated the hysterical cam claim the land, dig even bigger holes in the ground, do some really dirty toxic industrial processing while using cheap 3rd world labour with no safety regulations and green the planet with their cheap 3rd world carbon credits.  :tongue:
hutch at movsd dot com

Siekmanski

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 08:12:45 PM »
12. "Scientific" climate data sets will be classified as state secrets.
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 09:32:13 PM »
13. Greta gets laid and we never hear from her again.  :tongue:
hutch at movsd dot com

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 10:24:27 PM »
13. Greta gets laid and we never hear from her again.  :tongue:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Farrrkkkk, that will be a miracle.... and just after 13

14. The second coming of Christ.  :rofl:

(They're still looking for his first child  :skrewy:)
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2020, 10:39:21 PM »
I am convinced that we must take much more care of the environment. However, the demagogy of the climate change business, I think, is summed up quite well in an image of Greta, where she intends to show that travels as a homeless, although it turns out that she was traveling in first class.

The photo is very chic

mineiro

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2020, 11:13:17 PM »
3. Macron ? See if the French have an old fashioned guillotine available.
Yeah, Robespierre. This is something I don't understand about Macron, studied at elite colleges, has a philosophical background, is supposed to be a Christian, but when he worked for the Rothschilds he switched from wine to vinegar.

4. Nuclear (whoops I mean 'nookla') war ? I doubt it, bad for business.
We are going through another industrial revolution, but this one is silent now, Artificial Inteligence.

5. A slogan for our friends in South America, Hola gringo, vete a la mierda a tu propio país.
I don't know if you were cynical or hypocritical.

6. A question for the US neocons with their New American century, how is your mandarin these days ?
I suppose the mandarin is choking the cantonese. To be conservative in the real sense of the word is to preserve traditions and cultures, like Alexander the Great, not to destroy them. I'm not only talking about dragons, but bears, eagles, cheetah, ... .But I agree that currently Mandarin will be the global language. I can already imagine myself scrambling in the Chinese language. Will they have the same patience to understand rather than criticize as today's English speakers?

7. The big population economies will inherit the Earth, China and India.
Will the future of other countries depend exclusively on these or will the 10 (not in binary :) ) kingdoms be implemented? I will not comment on Kashmir.

9. Germany and Russia will finish the gas pipeline ignoring the US attempt to interfere.
Yes, no doubt ("hula project"). The European Union is in Russia's hands, if at any time impose sanctions then Russia raises the price or cuts off the power supply. A country without energy cannot prosper. CERN? But on the other hand, those who offer cheaper energy can prosper. Germany signed the green deal while building shale-based combustion plants, which is worse for "nature" than coal.

10. Trade wars and economic sanctions make the targets stronger over time.
Shortens ties and strengthens alliances.

Just conspiracy theory.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2020, 03:22:41 AM »
Yes, no doubt ("hula project"). The European Union is in Russia's hands, if at any time impose sanctions then Russia raises the price or cuts off the power supply. A country without energy cannot prosper.

The U.S. are furious because they can't sell their relatively expensive fracking gas. Putin is certainly not an angel, but Russia has been a reliable partner for many decades. Not so Trump, ask the Iranians. And countries without energy can prosper, ask Italy or Japan.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2020, 03:44:29 AM »
> And countries without energy can prosper, ask Italy or Japan
?

daydreamer

• I also want a stargate
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2020, 04:32:13 AM »
I think Greta is a winner

maybe inspired by cheap ticket for youths allowing them to travel by train around whole Europe,for several months,with lots of packing and staying at cheap hostels
Quote from Flashdance
Nick  :  When you give up your dream, you die
*wears a flameproof asbestos suit*
Gone serverside programming p:  :D
I love assembly,because its legal to write
princess:lea eax,luke
:)

mineiro

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2020, 08:07:35 AM »
Not so Trump, ask the Iranians.
Long ago it was Saudi Arabia, today it was Iran. And when the price of oil and its derivatives goes up, the whole chain goes up, reaching the food plate.
And speaking of food, there is wood to cook it. Moby d##k (whale oil) stayed in the past after the discovery of oil.
When I was a kid, they told that the oil would run out, well, it ain't over. They told it was a fossil fuel, well, I can't reproduce the same oil just by using plants. That must be why I don't see archaeologists exploring near oil basins looking for the bones of our ancestors or dinosaurs.
And countries without energy can prosper, ask Italy or Japan.
!?