Author Topic: Predicting the future:  (Read 982 times)

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Re: Predicting the future:
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2020, 08:32:21 AM »
Italy and Japan have almost no fossil resources. They both export top level machinery and buy oil and gas from the revenues. Besides, Italy has now a high share of photovoltaic electricity generation, so the country relies less on imported energy.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2020, 10:51:12 AM »
I understand that what you want to say is that countries may not have their own energy and still compete, but for that you need to import it. Invariably all countries need energy to produce, the better the cheaper, which is what mineiro meant.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

mineiro

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2020, 11:50:44 AM »
I would like to explain why I said the posted sentence.
"I don't know if you were cynical or hypocritical."
Partnership among the secret services of the USA, Israel, Canada and Australia was the one who scanned the Iranian general. This same partnership warned Putin of a possible terrorist attack on Moscow. Hence quote about the hula project. I say just to avoid embryos.
Probably, if Italy strikes a deal with Israel on the pipeline, then Italy could be the target of terrorist attacks. Take care sir jj2007.
The problem with today's solar energy technology is that it cannot meet all the demand for oil. Some countries are betting on Lithium as an alternative, but idem, does not meet international demand.

After the media turmoil and much reflection on what happened I can finally express an opinion about it.
I pray for peace to enter the heads of the Iranians ,Americans, and all others.
One day my grandfather and I were watching television. I spotted a lizard on the wall, pointed to it and said to my grandfather:
- Look grandpa, a gecko, let's kill her.
The answer came with a slap in my face. My eyes filled with tears, I was a child, I didn't understand what happened. He answered me:
"She's more useful than you brat, she eats bugs and you don't."
My grandfather participated in World War II.

I am thinking not in myself at this moment, but of the young people in this group, the Chinese LiaoMi, the Chilean Felipe, the Spanish Caballero. They deserve a better future than we have had, to make families, have children, and live in peace.
Bible prophecy says that someday the anti-Christ will come, and the apocalypse will happen. I hope it takes as long as you can.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

mineiro

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2020, 02:33:11 AM »
I was reading the government's plans to annihilate any country in this world. You have been warned, now suffer the consequences:
In the first wave we would send professors and teachers to indoctrinate children and youth, and those who resisted would make a massive media attack in favor of abortion, to lose hope of procreation and their children to become zombies.
In the second wave, we would remove all patriotic flags and trade them in for rainbow flags. The LGBT community armed to the teeth with flowers, peace and love, would cause chaos. But insurgents and militiamen could resist.
Third wave, we would send our most lethal, bloodthirsty, merciless army of feminists.
With the country destroyed, time to rebuild it. We would send the honored politicians of the executive, legislative and judiciary.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2020, 08:24:58 AM »
I wouldn't worry too much, sport.
The world has a natural balance to it, just like this climate BS..is going nowhere fast.

There is definitely a rise of the 'right' in the EU, in the sense as Right-vs-Wrong (left/liberalist lemmings).
The rise in some/most parts has scared the 'Wrong' media that they do not even put it on their news channels.

But sweeping reality under the carpet does not make it go away... The right revolution will come fast and nasty.
If I were the lefties, I'd be packing my bags... and moving fast. This is what you get for distorting the real world with farked up ideas...

;)
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2020, 11:14:12 AM »
If I were the lefties, I'd be packing my bags...

Which label are you more proud of, racist or fascist?

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2020, 11:41:20 AM »
 :biggrin:

Perhaps you could get the wet green left to start tree hugging in Australia while the tree is burning. :tongue:
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2020, 08:12:09 PM »
@K_F
I'm afraid that is a very optimistic point of view. To give an example, the gag words are still valid and have been kidnapped on the one hand, curiously.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

mineiro

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2020, 10:30:49 PM »
Which label are you more proud of, racist or fascist?
It is easy to deceive you, you rely on labels, not facts.
Are you in favor of unions raising taxes for the common good? Yes or no?

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2020, 01:26:49 AM »
Explain what you want to say, mineiro - it's utterly unclear.

mineiro

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2020, 02:47:09 AM »
It is not good to stigmatize people solely by ideological or partisan bias.
I assume there are no fascists and racists in this forum.

About the unions; there are employers and workers.
Don't get me wrong, I see you as a friend, I don't see you as a rival or an enemy, even though we know we have disagreements.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2020, 03:44:26 AM »
It is not good to stigmatize people solely by ideological or partisan bias.

Yes, that's the point! I get the creeps when I read such stuff.
The right revolution will come fast and nasty. If I were the lefties, I'd be packing my bags... and moving fast.

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2020, 06:38:47 AM »
It is easy to deceive you, you rely on labels, not facts.
That's Lefties in lala land for you, thinking it will make a difference to the final outcome.
;)
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2020, 08:41:34 AM »
Hey, K_F, where is the problem? If somebody calls me a "leftie", it's a bit incorrect but anyway, I am proud to carry that label. What about you? Are you more proud to be a racist, or more proud to be a fascist who threatens the lefties that "the right revolution will come fast and nasty"? White supremacists are generally very proud to belong to the superior race, I am sure you are proud of yourself and want to tell it to the whole World, right?

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2020, 09:58:53 AM »
There is a more recent label for what Van is addressing, are you WOKE ? Etymology occurs in the field of street talk from some Afro Americans (N word talk) and if you are WOKE you agree with all of their preset propaganda and if you don't its because you are a male who has had all of the advantages of white privilege, a RAYsist, exploited the labour of others, a propagator of the downtrodden women of the world etc etc etc ....

Now in fact this may be true of the 0.0000001% of white males but for the rest of the 99.000....% it falls short of the mark where most have had to bust their guts for a life time and end up with phuk all after being exploited their whole life but this does not matter to the WOKE generation who just call them "white trash".

Eventually the gains over the bulk of the 20th century that saw women get the vote, removal of structural racial segregation, protection of minorities and immigration are at risk as the side effects of the emerging WOKE generation offends a vast number of people.

When you are aware that simply being born a "white anglo saxon male protestant heterosexual who probably has owned a car and smoked cigarettes" make you a target for WOKE RAYsist propaganda, you start to drop support for humanitarian issues as they are intertwined with WOKE propaganda.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy: