Author Topic: Predicting the future:  (Read 2329 times)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
Re: Predicting the future:
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2020, 10:14:25 AM »
Hey, K_F, where is the problem? If somebody calls me a "leftie", it's a bit incorrect but anyway, I am proud to carry that label. What about you? Are you more proud to be a racist, or more proud to be a fascist who threatens the lefties that "the right revolution will come fast and nasty"? White supremacists are generally very proud to belong to the superior race, I am sure you are proud of yourself and want to tell it to the whole World, right?
My My My.. it didn't take much for you to get on your high horse  :thumbsup:

But I'm afraid you're are quiet delusional on everything you regurgitate, with no substance, no evidence, no facts, actually nothing at all, as mentioned a few posts back, you jump on your donkey and ride like an ass.

Nice one. :eusa_clap:  :eusa_clap:

I never expected anything less of you.  :wink2:

BTW... what makes you think I was addressing you as a leftie ? :rofl:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2020, 10:25:35 AM »
One has to look at the world without blinkers...

A simple fact is that the world has gone through millenia of wars and crusades to finally arrive at 'stabilised' borders of national identity.
It's been relatively peaceful, but recently with a global agenda of multiculturalism being enforced (mainly a leftist/liberal agenda) on nations in an attempt to 'destroy' their cultural identity developed over 1000s of years of sacrifice... and you honestly think there is not going to be a severe backlash.

As I said.. pack your bags, and take a long walk south, to the sh1thole you want to create... it's just across the Med.
Bye Bye now... :thumbsup:

mineiro

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2020, 11:15:54 AM »
Just because calling him a left is no reason to call him a racist or a fascist, that's serious, not a slogan or buzzword.
Left or right are political positions. One thing is not confused with another. If you call me right or conservative I will not see it in the pejorative sense.
On white supremacy, I suppose you know where the word Aryan comes from.
To the law we are all equal, without distinction between race, sex, color. I do not confuse sexual choice with gender ideology. I do not confuse female emancipation with feminist empowerment.
The word racist is very strong, in my country it is an unenforceable crime. It was used to win votes during the last election by the left side. See, we are protecting them. Low blow.
I know the jargon used a long time ago, and the dictionary of magic words fits on one page: fascist, racist, Nazi, misogenous, sexist, xenophobic, macho, hate speech spreader, .... This dictionary is used when there are no solid arguments for a good discussion.

Seigneur, faites de moi un instrument de votre paix.
Là où il y a de la haine, que je mette l'amour.
Là où il y a l'offense, que je mette le pardon.
Là où il y a la discorde, que je mette l'union.
Là où il y a l'erreur, que je mette la vérité.
Là où il y a le doute, que je mette la foi.
Là où il y a le désespoir, que je mette l'espérance.
Là où il y a les ténèbres, que je mette votre lumière.
Là où il y a la tristesse, que je mette la joie.
Ô Maître, que je ne cherche pas tant à être consolé qu'à consoler, à être compris qu'à comprendre, à être aimé qu'à aimer, car c'est en donnant qu'on reçoit, c'est en s'oubliant qu'on trouve, c'est en pardonnant qu'on est pardonné, c'est en mourant qu'on ressuscite à l'éternelle vie.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2020, 12:05:01 PM »
 :biggrin:

> I know the jargon used a long time ago, and the dictionary of magic words fits on one page: fascist, racist, Nazi, misogenous, sexist, xenophobic, macho, hate speech spreader, .... This dictionary is used when there are no solid arguments for a good discussion.

:thumbsup:
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2020, 09:24:47 PM »
Normally I refrain from using the nazi, fascist, racist categorisations. Some of my friends are fascists (no joke). But K_F has been spamming this forum with his white South African views for quite a while, and really, when I saw the not-so-subtle threat in his phrase, I felt an urge to tell him that he should stand his ground and confess to the World what he really wants. Obviously, he is a bit uneasy with being labeled a fascist or racist, but that's his problem. Maybe every now and then he should write some lines of code, that can help to clear the mind :tongue:

The right revolution will come fast and nasty.
If I were the lefties, I'd be packing my bags... and moving fast.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2020, 09:46:58 PM »
What about a bit of "Toxic Masculinity" to level the playing field ?  :biggrin:

Seriously you can get really tired of being attacked for things that other people have done. It would be great if people labelled as "white" could share around some of the joys of "white privilege". The greater than 99% of people who are by external definition "white" have worked all of their life to end up with very little, perhaps a government pension in some countries and the secret to such success can easily be shared with people who want to mouth "white privilege", all they need to do is get off their arse and bust their guts working like all of those "white privilege" folks have done.

They may not end up as billionaires in their Lear jets but this is much the same result as "white privilege" has given ordinary white folks. Trying to label ordinary working people as the "beautiful people" with lots of money is simply bullsh*t, most people in the world are poor and that includes any racial group.
hutch at movsd dot com

Siekmanski

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2020, 12:20:25 AM »
It is even more confusing.

How do people interpret the words fascist and racist.
The definitions are easily reversed.

Now the real fascists call themselves anti-fascists ( antifa ) ????
If you are a republican they call you a fascist and a racist. ????
If you are against some religions they call you a racist. ????

It makes no sense at all.
Divide and conquer, globalists in action?
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2020, 01:36:54 AM »
Regarding this kind of words there was a video that impressed me a lot when I saw it. Because of its shocking and devastating message. Without raising his voice he crushes all dissent with a simple gag word:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJUlf2-XSZw
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2020, 03:29:47 AM »
German politician Gregor Gysi calls native Germans "Nazis" and their extinction fortunate

The title is incorrect: He calls nazis "Nazis", not all native Germans. And I fully agree that their extinction would be fortunate, but there are still too many around :badgrin:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2020, 03:37:09 AM »
I have a view on modern Nazis, back in the Nazi period, most of the modern day versions would have been exterminated. Basically a bunch of d*ckheads trying to ape the power of the real Nazi era. I have seen footage of some of them around the world and many were skinheads covered in tats, just degenerate chyte.
hutch at movsd dot com

mineiro

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2020, 04:13:09 AM »
It would be great if people labelled as "white" could share around some of the joys of "white privilege".

In Brazil, blacks, indians and foreigners have quotas in federal public universities. Not white.
The intention was the left, hmm, the democrats, hmm, the globalists to try to recreate racial segregation again with arguments to protect them.
When I ask people about whites quotas the answer is the same: No. They're not racists.
The solution is to create quotas only for the poor.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2020, 04:14:05 AM »
> The title is incorrect
Yeah, if I understood well he calls "nazi" to those that don't like massive inmigration, not only in Germany, but specially in Germany. For those people the extinction is a good choice and none of them can make sex properly.

The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2020, 06:36:14 AM »
JJ old sport...  :biggrin:

I think you should go and live in SA, Zimbabwe, Congo,... and enjoy what you preach yourself to be.. a non-racist.
After a couple of years (not a few months guided tour) there you will understand why people say what they say, and do what they do, and why africa is such a mess.... it's africa.

Africa is a hard place and not for sissies (that are mostly produced in the 'west').... go on, prove yourself a wise man (person), or not.
Put your money where your mouth is.. :thumbsup:
 :eusa_clap:  :eusa_clap:

mineiro

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2020, 02:45:43 AM »
Memories goes to Sir Roger Scruton.

mineiro

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2020, 08:10:48 AM »
What about a bit of "Toxic Masculinity" to level the playing field ?  :biggrin:
Do you understand why I discuss the topic in this forum?
One of the subjects of Unicamp's essay, a university, was based on a report in the newspaper El País, which lists 13 examples of micromachism.
If you are a foreigner and wish to enter a Brazilian university you should not contradict the subject.
Micromachism, male * 10^-6, or simply, µmacho.