News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

been offline a while,i scored an older laptop with win7 on it

Started by anunitu, February 01, 2020, 07:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anunitu

been a bit lost for a bit after i suffered a mild stroke back in 2018 in oct. but getting better hi to all the coders here

Siekmanski

Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

jj2007

daydreamer

Quote from: anunitu on February 01, 2020, 07:02:48 PM
been a bit lost for a bit after i suffered a mild stroke back in 2018 in oct. but getting better hi to all the coders here
welcome back,hope you get well soon :thumbsup:

remember on your avatar you resembled a Wizard,now I realized after playing Baldurs Gate where you can specialize to become invoker/evoker wizard,thats what we are "invokers" because of the invoke macro  :biggrin:
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

felipe

hutch--

Hi anunitu, good to hear from you, it seems you can't keep an old sailor down.

anunitu

Thanks hutch,yeh and i finally got a cell phone and a tablet,but i still love my win7 . i also found out with this i am diabetic and that sucks effecting my food intake,junk food is out. i did quit smoking and that was a good thing health wise hope your ok with the freaking brush fires in the down under in OZ?

hutch--

He he, these are among the joys of getting older, you have to behave yourself, stay off the p*ss, eat properly, get enough sleep, with your brain, use it or lose it etc etc etc ....

Cell phone and tablet should be useful to you but having a win7 laptop will keep your brain alive, many more options and useful things you can do that the toys can't.

avcaballero

LiaoMi

I am still young, but there are already age-related changes, only now I understand that we need to take care of ourselves. Hutch has already given helpful advice many times, but I keep going to bed too late. All this is stress in life, so I wish you an anti-stress lifestyle and serious strengthening.