Author Topic: Re: antivirus recommendation wanted  (Read 11216 times)

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Re: antivirus recommendation wanted
« Reply #210 on: April 26, 2020, 04:18:54 AM »
two Chinese doctors have awakened from a coma with covid with black pigmented skin

Hey Marinus, that would be quite a new experience with the 70 year old drug :bgrin:

Siekmanski

« Reply #211 on: April 26, 2020, 04:41:19 AM »
 :biggrin:

If that is the result, I will not take that old medicine.....
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #212 on: April 26, 2020, 07:24:40 AM »
One explanation ...

... photographer is using sepia filter, or forgot turn on the flash.  :biggrin:

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #213 on: April 27, 2020, 08:07:43 AM »
Sara Cunial, Italian deputy denounces the coronavirus conspiracy and denounces the lethal influence of 5g antennas and vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILDuzD7P6so
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #214 on: April 27, 2020, 08:30:23 AM »
Even for the Movimento 5 Stelle Ms Cunial was too mad, so they expelled here :bgrin:

... photographer is using sepia filter, or forgot turn on the flash.  :biggrin:

It's actually quite real, and not at all funny: severe liver damage caused by chloroquine.

https://www.archyde.com/two-chinese-doctors-wake-up-from-coma-with-coronavirus-with-dark-skin/

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #215 on: April 27, 2020, 09:54:51 AM »
It's actually quite real,
Nobody can say that from that pictures!
Why it's not posible to document seriously a serius problem?

TimoVJL

May the source be with you

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #217 on: April 27, 2020, 11:26:27 PM »
Wow!
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

Anxiety
attempts at killing oneself

mineiro

« Reply #218 on: April 28, 2020, 02:01:00 AM »
Side effects:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/chloroquine-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20062834?p=1

A lot of symptoms. It looks like the series: "Brazilians should be studied by NASA".
An electrician was plugging wires and shower in a bathroom. After the service done to turn on the lamp, it was necessary to turn the water register.

I'm currently looking at pizzagate, pedowood and adenochrome.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #219 on: April 28, 2020, 02:51:07 AM »
Folks, distract yourself with a really extraordinary video taken near by my home. I promise nobody is talking there. Maximise the window, it's worth it ;-)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #220 on: April 28, 2020, 02:53:44 AM »
He he, good racing drone footage.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #221 on: April 28, 2020, 02:58:22 AM »
And where are the Romans, Obelix would say?  :biggrin:

mineiro

« Reply #222 on: April 28, 2020, 03:54:43 AM »
Folks, distract yourself with a really extraordinary video taken near by my home. I promise nobody is talking there. Maximise the window, it's worth it ;-)
beautifull images.
The church next to the statue has two towers. At the colonial era, slaves could not enter churches due to this fact. A colonial master wished to marry a freed slave in Brazil, but this problem existed, the solution was to build a church in which the two towers were at the bottom of the church instead of being at the entrance. It was how they got married.
Generally the other churches are facing the main church, it is a form of location.

In India tourists were caught breaking the quarantine, as a form of punishment they had to write the word  sorry 500 times.
After heart surgery Kim Jong Un had complications, speculation says he may be dead. The question that remains is who will succeed him. If China intervenes it could be his sister, otherwise the military will take over.
Krakatoa volcano has erupted.
Children found in robes (pipes) in New York.
USA sent a naval fleet to the seas near Venezuela with the intention of curbing drug trafficking.
Some reports say that chloroquine is not effective depending on the patient, as in cases of heart problems. Another news says and contradicts about the use of nicotine in relation to covid.
The only country in Europe that did not stop was Belarus, it has a low rate of deaths by covid.
Boing and Embraer have given up on the companies' merger agreement.
George Soros proposed a universal basic income for everyone. Now there is no "added value"(Marx), "invisible hand"(Smith), now it is the law of minimum effort. Make money just for existing. Obvious, the minimum. Social control. Once inside try to get out!. The rhetoric is good, helping the poor. The reality is different, try not to be poor.
Warren Buffett is in favor of taxing the rich. He's kind huh!. I wonder why one of the richest people in the world is in favor of this. The richest will not let the rich catch up with them.

Returning to the subject of covid.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #223 on: April 28, 2020, 05:02:37 AM »
Not only George Soros, but also Pope Francis, worth the redundancy. Sounds good, doesn't it? Like green energy.  :greenclp:

mineiro

« Reply #224 on: April 28, 2020, 06:40:54 AM »
Not only George Soros, but also Pope Francis, worth the redundancy. Sounds good, doesn't it? Like green energy.  :greenclp:
Yes, I agree with you. Marx like to explode catolic church, but fail. So, other choice was to implode, they have some success.

The last news that I read was the creation of only one religion. It is based on Abraham, Pentateuch, present in Judaism, Islam and Catholicism. One God, one religion. I prefer one God, several religions. I see it as the tower of Babel.