Author Topic: Re: antivirus recommendation wanted  (Read 9381 times)

Greenhorn

Re: Re: antivirus recommendation wanted
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2020, 11:52:42 AM »
China is reporting no new infections since a few days.
They have sent medicinal personal and lung ventilators to Italy.
Cuba also did.
Thank you China! Thank you Cuba!

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Re: antivirus recommendation wanted
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2020, 01:33:50 PM »
 :biggrin:

Greenhorn,

You sound nearly as cynical as I am.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

AW

• Let's Make ASM Great Again!
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2020, 05:00:52 PM »
There are several important facts:
- Spain: 25,374 infected, 1,378 deceased, 2,125 recovered. This is a 5.43% case fatality
- Italy: 47,021 infected, 4,032 deaths. This is 8.57% case fatality, which is very high
- Germany: 19,848 infected, 68 dead. This is a .345% lethality

The Germany case is very striking, so few deaths with so many infected. Which has stood out a lot among the experts. I would say that no country has yet reached Italy's fatality rates. What has happened?

This is really strange, yes.

Germany tests everybody, so they have fairy exact quantification of the volume of infected people.
Other countries hide by sweeping under the carpet while playing beautiful songs that post on youtube.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2020, 06:56:19 PM »
As I have read, some countries do not test the covid for dead people, counting only the covid patients who die. This may also be a reason.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

Siekmanski

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2020, 12:56:10 AM »
Not every one is tested, how many of the confirmed Corona deaths actually died by the Flu or other underlying diseases?
The WHO juggling with numbers, and how trustworthy are the numbers from the Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus charts?

Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

from the small letters at the bottom of the screen:
Confirmed cases include presumptive positive cases.
Recovered cases outside China are estimates based on local media reports, and may be substantially lower than the true number.

This explains why only 2 of the 4.217 people in the Netherlands have recovered from Corona......

I'm Mad As Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRuS3dxKK9U

Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

daydreamer

• building nextdoor
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2020, 01:36:32 AM »
@siekmanski
problem with elderly people who havent got a flu vaccine shot for the yearly flu can die of flu because at their old age immune system is too weak,and it act about similar as corona
However, best wishes to all of you and stay healthy !
DITTO :thumbsup:
makes me think I should finish the very tiny things on a project before anything happen to me
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 04:24:29 AM by daydreamer »
Quote from Flashdance
Nick  :  When you give up your dream, you die
*wears a flameproof asbestos suit*
Gone serverside programming p:  :D
I love assembly,because its legal to write
princess:lea eax,luke
:)

Siekmanski

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2020, 04:38:56 AM »
Here the government has known about the seriousness of the virus for a long time, especially before the feminist 8m demonstration, but the government needed to celebrate this event as a propaganda act. The "experts" in the government's service played down the drama and claimed it was similar to the flu. The entire government encouraged people to participate in this celebration and the related media, which are all, ridiculed any contrary opinion. Consequently, a time bomb with a virus of such high spread. No borders were closed with what was already seen in Italy because it is ideologically contrary to the government.

One of the government's flags is its fight against private healthcare. One of the vice-presidents encouraged women to attend the 8m demonstration because "their lives were depends on it". She is now admitted to a private hospital for coronavirus infection, though she could choose public health.

The monetary issue is something similar. We already know that it is going to be brutal and nobody seems to compromise a serious recovery plan, neither in Spain nor in Europe. There is already talk of layoffs or lower wages. Will politicians lose wages? Will we lower the number of politicians?

Siekmanski

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2020, 06:22:10 AM »
An hour ago, our country has new corona rules, 400 euros fine for people who do not keep 1.5 meters distance and 4000 euros fine, if shops do not comply with these rules.
Luckily no lock down yet. We are still free to move around.
I must say in my region people are smart enough to take it serious to protect the elderly and the vulnerable.
We also do not have enough hospital beds anymore ( thanks to the health care cuts in the last 25 years ) and can not afford that to many people get infected in a short time.
People who can't go to work, 90% of their wages will be compensated.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2020, 06:41:40 AM »
There are fines here for those who get out of confinement, but it's usually pretty lax. At the moment it is allowed to take the dog for a walk, go shopping without counting the number of times, etc. A group of 70 scientists has asked the government for a total confinement, not partial as for now, otherwise we would reach the saturation of the health system around the 25th of this month of March. The government has dismissed it and continues with its system.

Yesterday I heard a biologist say that if we kept strict confinement we could start to get out of this situation at the end of the summer, otherwise at the end of the year. That would leave the system in a limit situation. ¿Who to believe to?

Here you are paid a 75% of what you charge if cannot work. Question is for how long?

Siekmanski

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2020, 06:52:49 AM »
I think the problem is the shortage of hospital beds, to many people are infected in a very short time.
How long it will take? China is slowly starting normal life again.

Here you are paid a 75% of what you charge if cannot work. Question is for how long?

We could stop wasting money on "Climate Protection" and use it for this situation.

daydreamer

• building nextdoor
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2020, 06:53:28 AM »
dont worry,soon its like 1922 you have to use 3 Million Euro to pay for a single bread :skrewy:
Quote from Flashdance
Nick  :  When you give up your dream, you die
*wears a flameproof asbestos suit*
Gone serverside programming p:  :D
I love assembly,because its legal to write
princess:lea eax,luke
:)

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2020, 07:13:26 AM »
> I think the problem is the shortage of hospital beds, to many people are infected in a very short time
Yes, in addition to that, if you need intensive care you will develop pulmonary fibrosis in less than a year, according to what I heard in an interview with a Russian expert that I posted the other day that now I cannot find.

The point is: if you are over 60-70 years old, or with any previous pathology, you should be worried. But even if you are younger, there are a thing called viral load that you should also fear.

> We could stop wasting money on "Climate Protection" and use it for this situation.
Yes. There are a lot of things we could stop putting money into and that I still don't dare talk about today.

> dont worry,soon its like 1922 you have to use 3 Million Euro to pay for a single bread
Yes, but not only that. There are a lot of dangers that nobody seems to see. Like the possible disintegration of the EU, each state seeking to optimize its own resources, and the economic debacle that it would entail in the short term.

To this day I do not know any economic plan or anyone who goes out to explain it, beyond the populist proposals for money for all.

Siekmanski

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2020, 07:14:28 AM »
dont worry,soon its like 1922 you have to use 3 Million Euro to pay for a single bread :skrewy:

Fill your freezer with it and you can become a multi millionaire.  :skrewy:

mineiro

Re: Re: antivirus recommendation wanted
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2020, 07:53:26 AM »
China is reporting no new infections since a few days.
They have sent medicinal personal and lung ventilators to Italy.
Cuba also did.
Thank you China! Thank you Cuba!
Brazil sent 2 million masks to Italy, in addition to lung ventilators for health
professionals, hmm, few reports.

Predicting the future; and beyond that others will come.
I always wonder why after some embargo a disease happens (3 times).

Let's not forget the beginning. Doctors who reported lung problems were killed,
the quarantined city has few lights on at night these days, the press only reported
what the government wanted, lying to its own population; it seems to me that the
packaging is worth more than the content; well, Italy would not be like that,
in addition to other countries.
So, ok, one country is being more rich than before at cust of lifes. Oil prices falling,
now it's time to buy other countries.

In other country they call it pneumonia, you know, propaganda.
In some Asia countries little is known.

The installation of the New World Order has started, I mean, conspiracy theory.
Media hysteria and exterminating people.

We must be supportive at this time, but fair too. God bless us.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything