Author Topic: Re: antivirus recommendation wanted  (Read 11223 times)

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
Re: antivirus recommendation wanted
« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2020, 10:47:55 PM »
Be careful about going for a walk with the children, because pediatricians seem to be finding a relationship between covid and a serious childhood illness.

https://elpais.com/sociedad/2020-04-28/pediatras-alertan-de-la-posible-relacion-del-coronavirus-con-casos-de-inflamacion-multiorganica-grave-en-ninos.html
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2020, 01:06:33 AM »
> Children found in robes (pipes) in New York.
I have read about it, could it be true? It seems to be terrible

mineiro

« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2020, 01:57:00 AM »
I have read about it, could it be true? It seems to be terrible
I didn't see it appear in the mainstream media, I can't say.
Apparently it is linked to the kidnapping of children. In captivity, they are terrified to intimidate them, this causes the body to produce adrenaline (adenochrome) and after they kill the children to remove this substance, supposedly near the pineal gland that some call the third eye (Egypt, eye of Horus, hence the triangle).
This substance is halucinogenic and rejuvenating, hence the interest in Hollywood stars who want to be young forever.
Some reports correlate these acts with Kabbalah and Iluminatti. One person had two dead babies in his fridge as if it were something normal, he is no longer intimidated.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

jack

« Reply #228 on: April 29, 2020, 02:17:34 AM »
the news in the media about the corona virus is probably exaggerated.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 03:21:09 AM by jack »

Siekmanski

« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2020, 12:24:40 PM »
See The Video Youtube Banned Of California Doctors’ Exposing COVID-19 Hoax

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ea4994ea881fd00808e95ad
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2020, 04:32:23 AM »
I am hallucinating with the level of censorship that are being applied by media like youtube, etc. Although it seems that it is extended to everwhere. The mass media are already subdued and as they see that people are escaping to alternative means on the internet to find news, it seems that the battle is there now.

Regarding the level of spread of the covid, I suppose that this must depend on the regions, perhaps in California is not as spread as in New York, but it seems that the danger must be there. One of the biggest victims of this, I would say, will be Mr. Trump, as far as I know it seems that he had made the re-election and now, perhaps it is not so clear. So I don't think he was fooled into taking precautionary measures for nothing at the cost of destroying the economy that could lead him to lose the election.

I said it from the beginning, in my opinion we should have continued working, but with precautions. The question is why there are not enough protection measures on the market for everyone: masks, etc. Although they are low-efficiency masks, if they prevent 30% infection, it is better than nothing.