News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Is there any masm32 version more portable?

Started by avcaballero, October 23, 2012, 08:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch--

:biggrin:

> Dave - sitting on the beach - no computer - no girl - not a very happy thought

And sunburnt too.

dedndave

lol
at least the weather is nice   :biggrin:

speaking of that...
summer is finally over, here in Arizona   :eusa_dance:

Gunther

Hi Dave,

Quote from: dedndave on October 25, 2012, 03:41:59 AM
lol
at least the weather is nice   :biggrin:

speaking of that...
summer is finally over, here in Arizona   :eusa_dance:

I would say the summer is over in the northern hemisphere, not only in Arizona. :lol:

Gunther
You have to know the facts before you can distort them.

Ryan

It's 77 degrees Fahrenheit right now in Ohio.

dedndave

summer here just ended last week, i think
it was over 100 - today, a high of only 91   :t

hutch--

Its just warming up here at the moment. We have been promised a real summer at last due to the shift in the Southern Oscillation across the Pacific Ocean, we are getting the hotter drier end of it, South America get the wet end of it.

I am back to my normal summer mode of dress, stubbies and a T shirt and if I am out in the open sun, an Akubra hat so i don't fry the remaining brains I have left. Now I must sympathise with all you folks from cold climates where you don't have a nation of good lookers ambling around in tank tops and shorts. The sad part is they are all a bit young for me but it helps me pick if there is a good looking maiden aunt in the family.  :biggrin:

Bill Cravener

I personally like the cold of winter. If you get cold put more layers of clothing on. Hell even if you could run around buck-naked here in the northeast during the summer you'd cook. This past summer here in the northeast was way too long and way too hot. I'm looking forward to snow and the need to get the snow-thrower out. I do indeed enjoy the northeastern cold winters and the winter holidays. Once it gets about April I'm ready for warmer weather.