Author Topic: Covid-19 alias SARS-COV-2  (Read 2438 times)

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Re: Covid-19 alias SARS-COV-2
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 01:02:35 PM »
I think, that covid is a fake.
such as software "fake av".. this is only influenza, no more.

Watch the video: https://www.ilmessaggero.it/italia/coronavirus_bergamo_bare_chiesa_video-5112930.html

TimoVJL

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2020, 03:23:31 AM »
A song for a TrumPutin follower is the Chris Rea's song Road to hell :thumbsup:
May the source be with you

Siekmanski

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2020, 01:00:22 AM »
Is there a tax I can pay to stop Covid-19, or does that only work for climate change?  :biggrin:
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2020, 01:15:25 AM »
Is there a tax I can pay to stop Covid-19, or does that only work for climate change?  :biggrin:

On the contrary, you could win a prize for the most intelligent contribution to the coronavirus crisis :thumbsup:

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2020, 01:19:08 AM »

Corruption work fine when you can't see what is going on. But if people die, some politicians' head could be cut. They have enough money, they can wait .

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2020, 01:43:06 AM »
Something that makes me laugh is the criticism of how China dealt with the early infections. While they built hospitals in Wuhan in days, locked the whole province down and beat the main infection very quickly with treatment and isolation, some of the US admin are trying to pass the buck to the Chinese for their own rediculous health system that has allowed the infection to spread in the US making it the leading location for the spread. We have a couple of ass kissing politicians who are trying the same nonsense here, mainly right wing loonies who put politics before health.

We are fortunate here in OZ that our prime minister got off his arse fast enough after the bush fire fiasco and put enough measures in place to stop a run away epidemic but I am wary of the trial run for a police state. I fully support the isolation and distancing measures but the state governments have gone off the deep end with clumsy and heavy handed enforcement. An old lady sitting on a park bench with a mask on was fined $1000.00 AUD when she was easily at a safe distance from other people.

> Is there a tax I can pay to stop Covid-19, or does that only work for climate change?

Greta who ? Disease and fear mongering works better than pie in the sky bullsh*t.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2020, 01:54:43 AM »
Something that makes me laugh is the criticism of how China dealt with the early infections. While they built hospitals in Wuhan in days, locked the whole province down and beat the main infection very quickly with treatment and isolation, some of the US admin are trying to pass the buck to the Chinese for their own rediculous health system that has allowed the infection to spread in the US making it the leading location for the spread.

It's a little bit more complex - have a look at the second last column.

Siekmanski

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2020, 01:55:42 AM »

On the contrary, you could win a prize for the most intelligent contribution to the coronavirus crisis :thumbsup:

I'm already involved in scientific research.
Covid-19 only infects males and females.
My study is to find out why all the other 89 genders aren't getting it.  :thumbsup:

Siekmanski

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2020, 02:19:36 AM »
Greta who ? Disease and fear mongering works better than pie in the sky bullsh*t.

Corona politics in a nutshell, Instigates CNN Meltdown | Breakdown
Especially the part after 5:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVkvY2R4qb4

WHO's in FEAR now!

Siekmanski

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2020, 02:45:50 AM »
 :biggrin:

https://www.instagram.com/thisisbillgates/

Heavily under attack, you have to login now because they couldn't keep up removing comments.  :biggrin:

Here's a capture of a lot of the comments:
https://www.thegrapevine.co.ug/world-attacks-bill-gates-want-him-to-face-crimes-against-humanity-blame-him-for-coronavirus-pandemic-we-wont-consent-to-your-depopulation-agenda-and-we-wont-allow-you-vaccines/

Is this what the bible means with: GATES OF HELL?  :biggrin:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2020, 04:30:15 AM »
I am no great fan of Bill Gates but the comments I can read look like loonie tune WOKE bullsh*t. Trial by #twitterati is not one of the things I support and if Gates can fund a vaccine that actually works, it may save a lot of lives. Now as far as Greta, now that the limelight has passed her by, lets hope she gets an education, gets laid, married and lives happily ever after and this is after she was used and abused by the WOKE mongers.
hutch at movsd dot com

Siekmanski

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2020, 04:44:03 AM »
 :thumbsup:

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2020, 04:57:48 AM »
> Is there a tax I can pay to stop Covid-19, or does that only work for climate change?
 :biggrin: Don't worry, you'll pay for it, or maybe the people of the north will escape, but here in the south I'm afraid not.

> Corruption work fine when you can't see what is going on. But if people die, some politicians' head could be cut. They have enough money, they can wait .
Yes, here, the great concern of the government is to hide the images of the dead, morgues, statistical data, etc. It does not have the money to buy medical supplies, but it has already paid 15 million euros to the mainstream media to make sure of the news. And has created a Ministry of Truth that pursues everything contrary to the official version, labeling it as "hoax". They are associations like "maldito bulo" and "neutral". It has abandoned all attempts to control the disease, so it bets on controlling the "truth".

> An old lady sitting on a park bench with a mask on was fined $1000.00 AUD
Maybe the amount is disproportionate, but if we start making exceptions, this gets out of control. Here a woman strips naked and climbs into a police car to protest the confinement. I say that she could have done the same dressed, but it is the custom lately, undress and then find a reason for it  :greensml:.

Some regions have already said that they have twice as many cases because they did not count the dead in nursing homes, but the government refuses to officially count them, so I think we are well above the 18,255 dead.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2020, 05:05:32 AM »
We get the opposite here, our media does any form of scaremongering it can, as the number have dropped off here in OZ, the media keep up the fear mongering with reports from overseas.

RE : Jumping into a police car naked, she must have been ugly as most pigs would be more than happy to have a good looker jump into their police car.  :tongue:
hutch at movsd dot com

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2020, 05:20:56 AM »
No, actually I'd say not bad. She will become famous and earn a living on heart programs.

The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program