Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 6158 times)

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2020, 07:34:39 PM »
Yesterday, I was watching a recent speech of Trump in Georgia. Turned on subtitles and enjoied it for a while. I like how he calls to Joe Biden: "Sleepy Joe Biden" :greensml:, the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics. Hey I am under pressure if I lose against the worst candidate in the history.  :rofl:
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

TouEnMasm

• EditMasm
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2020, 08:14:09 PM »
If donald is in verve for insults and lies,he is very less  talkative on his program.
The next debat beetween Biden and donald will be done with micros cut at each turn of speaking.
The donald camp don't like that because this stop the cacophony.
Wait and see the next shut down of donald.
Fa is a musical note to play with CL

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Birthday celebration
« Reply #197 on: October 27, 2020, 08:44:50 PM »
Trump or Biden, does it make any difference?

Family and friends had gathered earlier to celebrate the birthday of the three year old, and while playing cards, heard a gunshot. The child was located with a gunshot wound to the chest. During the investigation, it was learned the child found the pistol after it fell out of a family member's pocket. The child was rushed to a nearest fire station where he succumbed to his wounds

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #198 on: October 28, 2020, 12:40:27 AM »
That's one way to keep the population down. The alternative is to disarm the population so the police can kill more people. If I remember correctly, the Swiss have the highest gun ownership ratio yet one of the lowest murder rates. While the US gets lots of criticism for its gun laws and lobby, instead of cherry picking which countries are included in lists, try central to south America to see some real numbers.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

Siekmanski

« Reply #199 on: October 28, 2020, 12:58:27 AM »
Trump or Biden, does it make any difference?

Family and friends had gathered earlier to celebrate the birthday of the three year old, and while playing cards, heard a gunshot. The child was located with a gunshot wound to the chest. During the investigation, it was learned the child found the pistol after it fell out of a family member's pocket. The child was rushed to a nearest fire station where he succumbed to his wounds

This is of course really tragic, let's ban motor vehicles too.
More children die in motor vehicle accidents than in firearms accidents.

It's a difficult choice, living in freedom or vote for Buy-den and wake up in China 2.0

Look at his most recent rally  :joking:

https://youtu.be/aGRD4guBGAo?t=112

You really want this guy to be your leader?  :greensml:

https://youtu.be/MCps5fMED3Q?t=113

https://youtu.be/y3pwNG_d--A
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

TouEnMasm

• EditMasm
« Reply #200 on: October 28, 2020, 02:39:10 AM »

:greenclp:
In france we are strict with weapons and there is many less in circulation.
The result is a number of death by weapons divide by 50.
The supporters of trump had nothing to do with those facts.
How can we look those supporters as?,I let you search.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #201 on: October 28, 2020, 03:04:42 AM »
If I remember correctly, the Swiss have the highest gun ownership ratio yet one of the lowest murder rates. While the US gets lots of criticism for its gun laws and lobby, instead of cherry picking which countries are included in lists, try central to south America to see some real numbers.

The Atlantic:
Swiss gun-related death rates are the highest in Europe. The figure for the U.S. is three times higher than that for Switzerland.

Yes, Switzerland has a high rate of gun ownership - military equipment stored safely in the house, not colts that accidentally fall out of a pocket so that a toddler can grab it to play with and shoot himself.

As to South America, that's correct, but I tend to compare OECD countries with each other. And among OECD countries, the U.S. are the extreme outlier both for gun victims and for prison population. They are also an outlier for life expectancy, which is another interesting story.

TimoVJL

« Reply #202 on: October 28, 2020, 05:43:26 AM »
Switzerland is welfare state, US not ?
May the source be with you

mineiro

« Reply #203 on: October 28, 2020, 07:17:35 AM »
Life expectancy is not closely linked to disarmament or weaponry. In the USA, about 1 in 18 family parents use drugs. Drugs, narcotics, pills are killing more than guns, social breakdown.

I doubt that Hitler would have managed to come to power and impose himself if the German population had been armed, history tells the contrary, they were unarmed, hence the control over society.

I am in favor of arms, if you are not, put a sign on the door of your house: "In this house there are no weapons".

In Latin America, thieves, militias, drug traffickers and bandits have weapons, almost entirely illegally. The result is about 70 thousand deaths per year in Brazil alone. However, here we are unarmed and voting is mandatory, not optional.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #204 on: October 28, 2020, 09:08:09 AM »
Disarming a society has always been a political power grab policy and where private ownership of firearms is banned, you have a corresponding rise in authoritarian police states as they are in a position where they can abuse their authority with impunity. The old US constitution enshrined the right to bear arms to protect their citizens from exactly this scenario and while many forces in the US would like to disarm their society, their constitution protects them from this woke bullsh*t.

Now regarding the endless claims of how the US is knee deep in firearm deaths, remove the cherry picking of which countries are being compared and look at the world scale and you will see that the US is a long way from being at the top of the list. I don't have the world stats handy but parts of central and south America make the US look like a Sunday School Picnic and there are a number of African and Asian countries that are in the same class.

Once you have political control, you disarm the country then send in your own Gestapo to bully, threaten and murder whoever they like while controlling the media to tell the patsies that they are safe and well treated and the economy is doing well. The population is then told to appreciate how their political leaders have taken such good care of them and made society a safe place again. What they are not telling you is what happened to any who expressed dissent.

Some of the solutions have been very novel. One country in south America used to take them for a helicopter ride out to sea then throw them out, others have had concentration camps where they use them as slave labour until they drop dead from exhaustion and starvation. The example that made the Nazis blush was the collection of camps along the river Sava in WW2 where the Ustasha did the most appalling things to their victims, Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, Jews, Gypsies and anyone else they did not like.

As a humerous aside, Tito's forces levelled the score towards the end of the war by massacring as many of the Ustasha as they could find. An even funnier tale was from a Montenegrin Serb who emigrated to south America after WW2. He saw Ante Pavelic in his new country so he obtained a revolver and shot Pavelic a number of times. He did not die immediately, it took months and he eventually died in Spain from infections. Some bastards deserve to die in misery, Pavelic was one of them.
hutch at movsd dot com

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #205 on: October 28, 2020, 09:55:43 AM »
Disarming a society has always been a political power grab policy and where private ownership of firearms is banned, you have a corresponding rise in authoritarian police states as they are in a position where they can abuse their authority with impunity.

Absolutely! The extreme example is the United Kingdom, of course. Clearly an authoritarian police state :cool:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #206 on: October 28, 2020, 03:13:40 PM »
I have no doubt there are many in the UK that would agree with the proposition that the UK is an authoritarian police state.
hutch at movsd dot com

TouEnMasm

• EditMasm
« Reply #207 on: October 28, 2020, 07:23:37 PM »

Donald don't need to explain too much it's program.
There is just to see what happen in the US,the guns take the power.
Donald program is clear,soluce the black problem with that and put in place a fascism at american sauce.

Siekmanski

« Reply #208 on: October 28, 2020, 10:14:33 PM »
Inside Joe Biden's corruption scandal and the social media cover-up

A special senate investigation has detailed how the son of presidential hopeful Joe Biden may have used his father’s position in the White House to amass wealth and power.
The Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs published the report titled ‘Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption: The Impact on US Government Policy and Related Concerns’.
This 87-page document which examines possible conflicts of interest in foreign business while Joe Biden was vice president in Barack Obama’s administration.
The report found that the Obama administration knew Hunter Biden’s presence on the board of the corrupt Ukrainian energy company Burisma was “problematic” and “interfered” in the “execution of policy” with Ukraine.
The allegations are extraordinary – so much so that social media giants Facebook and Twitter sought to censor the story to stop it reaching voters in a manner Republicans have labelled brazen "election interference".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5649FAF3_ws

Tony Bobulinski, ex-Hunter Biden associate, speaks out on Joe Biden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLfBRgeFFo

Tony Bobulinski Full Interview with Tucker Carlson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pg8yFvUD8I
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #209 on: October 29, 2020, 12:09:21 AM »
Inside Joe Biden's corruption scandal and the social media cover-up

A special senate investigation... social media giants Facebook and Twitter sought to censor the story to stop it reaching voters

Oh year, censorship!! About 10,500,000 Google hits for senate investigation hunter biden, that is clearly worth a conspiration theory :greensml:

As for Biden senior, I find him disgusting, but I suspect that Biden junior's scandal is pretty harmless in comparison to what the Trump family is running, including Jared Kushner

https://www.vox.com/21527215/hunter-biden-jared-ivanka-eric-don-junior
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/10/19/opinion/enough-about-hunter-biden-what-about-ivanka-trump/

Hunter Biden is a nepotistic slouch compared to Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner
It took Hunter Biden five years to collect $3 million.

Ivanka, unlike Hunter, has a job inside the White House.

And so, too, does her hubby Kushner.

The two of them, senior advisers to the president, reported an income last year of up to $135 million, which included the kind of foreign entanglements that should scream conflict of interest.

That level of profiteering should put Ivanka and Jared in the Nepotism Hall of Fame.