Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 6236 times)

mineiro

Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2020, 07:55:37 PM »
Pros and cons.
Biden said he was helping Brazil with $ 20 billion to protect the Amazon rainforest. Then he said that if the target is not met, it will impose economic sanctions on Brazil.
First; the forest is from Brazil. Second, 20 billion is worthless for what the forest offers.
The current Brazilian government (right wing) has tightened relations with the USA, previous governments (left wing) have moved away from the USA. And today, in very good relations between both governments, we receive economic sanctions from a Democrat as campaign promise.
We know that several nations in the world look at the Amazon as if they were theirs, the colonialist look.
I would like to have heard how you are going to solve the current social issue, unify people instead of pushing them away.

Divide to conquer.
"Good times create weak men and weak men create difficult times, but difficult times create strong men and strong men create good times."
Eastern proverb.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2020, 11:04:57 PM »
We know that several nations in the world look at the Amazon as if they were theirs, the colonialist look.

Bulls*t. None of these nations wants to burn it down or grab the wood. The rainforest is the most precious single resource that this planet has to defend, and for what he's doing there, Bolsonaro is a criminal who should end up at the Den Haag court.

TimoVJL

May the source be with you

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2020, 04:41:12 AM »
As I see, there are two ways of life:
  - Working for make our own life as a citizen with more or less money. The state is only a steward of our common interests.
  - Yielding our sovereignty to the state waiting for it to provide us. Curiously, this format does not usually accept that there is someone with more money, so it tends to be expansive.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2020, 05:38:23 AM »
I have some sympathy for the people in Brasil, while most don't want to see the Amazon forests destroyed, the comment about how it should be protected makes no allowance for how most of those countries built their own economy over hundreds of years.

It is effectively saying, it was OK for us to deforest our own land, burn complete forests for charcoal, dig massive holes in the ground for minerals and spew pollution into the air and sea so we could have a more powerful economy but Brasil can't do it as WE need it to compensate what WE have done over hundreds of years.

I hope Brasil can find a way to retain the Amazon rain forest but the self serving moralising bullsh*t coming out of the tree hugging morons is not in itself a reason for Brasil to stop its industrial development.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

mineiro

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2020, 03:13:55 AM »
A simple introduction about Amazon forest.
The Amazon region holds large stocks of iron, manganese, aluminum, copper, zinc, nickel, chromium, titanium, phosphate, gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium, tin, tungsten, niobium, tantalum, zirconium, rare earths , uranium and diamond.
20% of drinking water in the world is in the Amazon.
The forest is close to the Equator; so that launching satellites would use 30% less fuel.

Mixing 100 grams of niobium with 1 ton of steel the end result is something more malleable and resistant, withstanding higher temperature. Practically without niobium, machines are not sent into space.
Back in the day, when Carnegie went from iron to steel at full steam and became the richest man in the world selling to JP Morgan and overtaking Rockfeller. I say only for reflection.
Japanese in the past came to the forest and took samples of the biome with them. They patented a certain plant that only existed in the forest. When we discovered that such a plant is good to cure some human diseases, we could not manufacture it due to having to pay patents.

Trump is doing a good diplomatic job. Instead of wishing to impose sanctions, he studies greater ties. American citizens do not need a passport to live in Brazil today; "fault" of the Bolsonaro government.
Another theme; graphene. Brazil holds a large reserve of graphite. About 50% of patents are Chinese. Create malleable cell phones that adapt to the body, like a second skin.

I think not only of my country, but of the neighbors, they will prosper with us. The forest is not only in Brazil, but also in Colombia, Bolivia, ..., reaching French Guiana (which will not be internationalized).

We can lift the Brazilian population out of poverty, extolling prosperity. We can create a Europe in Latin America. This obviously bothers the world's richest, globalists. I did not like to hear Elon Musk saying: "We are going to hit anyone we want"; when referring to minerals in a neighboring country.

It's not about wood, Indians, global warming, ..., only children believe that. It's about politics and economics.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2020, 03:45:12 AM »
It's about politics and economics.

It's mainly about biodiversity, but I know that's really difficult to understand :cool:

mineiro

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2020, 04:41:30 AM »
It's mainly about biodiversity, but I know that's really difficult to understand :cool:

Quote from: Bertrand Russell
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Siekmanski

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2020, 05:11:38 AM »
biodiversity or evolution.  :biggrin:
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

BugCatcher

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2020, 05:51:31 AM »
Don't forget the most important thing the democrates of the US crave and that's poppies. Ask Afghanistan.

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2020, 07:53:18 AM »
It Took 10 Million Years for Biodiversity to Recover From Dino-killing Impact
For modern-day analogy of this kind of biodiversity loss, he turns to grasslands, bursting with and elk and deer and predators. “You could wipe all those out and just have cows,” Lowery says,
Really an ignorant. How we can believe the work of this "Mesias" is imparcial?

mineiro

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2020, 09:27:39 AM »
I don't believe in Darwin's evolutionism. Biology was not considered a science before Darwin, just chemistry and physics. The other trend is creationism, someone created us. The idea that I believe is God created us; the modern idea is that extraterrestrials created us.

I am following a series of world conflicts; India and China, Taiwan arming themselves, Japan spending a significant amount of its GDP on armaments.
Some time ago it was Greece and Turkey; the Greeks buying Raffales from France.
Uprisings in Ukraine.
Currently Arzebaijan and Armenia.

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2020, 10:19:05 AM »
Biology was not considered a science before Darwin, just chemistry and physics.
Experimental design was developed around 1920, then there was not true science previously. And I don't know what Darwin have to do with that.  But knowledge evolve far before to existence of science. Biology writing references came from the greeks 500 BC.

Vortex

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2020, 07:56:38 PM »
Evolution is very slow and painful, that's true. The age of the universe is nearly 13.8 billion years.