News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

TabControl Help

Started by Ding, June 01, 2020, 10:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ding

Hello guys, I hope you are all having a great time.

It's been 2 weeks and am still struggling with TabControl , I couldn't understand how it works.

I've found an example on Iczelion's website written by Latigo , I tried to follow the exact same steps in RadASM and I failed.
Can someone briefly explains the steps required to produce a working TabControl.
I see alot of tutorials that talks about TabControl uses other dialogboxes templates, In my case I don't want to do that , I just want tab control with 2 tabs Inside each tab there will be a ListView. (using RadASM)
What's wrong with the example below ?

Ding

Example attached , not perfect because It starts flickering when resizing the window but it works at least.
By the way how can I get rid of the dialog saying (Accept the command which appear every single time I compile or run the application) even though I've chosen the option saying "Don't ask again" !
another thing ... when adding "XP manifest" , why we use 1 24 respectively I searched in the documentation without finding any reference to these numbers ?

jj2007

Quote from: Ding on June 04, 2020, 03:27:11 AMwhen adding "XP manifest" , why we use 1 24 respectively I searched in the documentation without finding any reference to these numbers ?

Have a look at RT_MANIFEST in \Masm32\include\RESOURCE.H

Ding

Ah! so it refers to the manifest resource type. Thanks jj for clarifying things :thumbsup: