Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Obligatory posting because I'm not a bot

Started by JamieJean, February 05, 2021, 08:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieJean

Heya!

I'm an indie game dev. I write C# on Unity, but I tend to avoid Unity's systems for things and instead code my own. I woke up this morning and decided to learn Assembly, so now I'm here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've just followed a YT tutorial for Hello World so far, and I have no idea where to go now, so I guess I'll just stick around and see what I can dig up.

Edit: There's probably a better place for this post, but I couldn't find it. Sorry about that :L

jj2007

Quote from: JamieJean on February 05, 2021, 08:43:21 PMI woke up this morning and decided to learn Assembly, so now I'm here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love it :thumbsup:

Check Tips, Tricks & Traps (ignore the MasmBasic stuff for the time being).

hutch--

Hi Jamie, welcome on board. There is both 32 and 64 bit MASM here and both are supported. 32 bit has been supported for much longer and it is very well understood. Click on the top right arrow to find the 32 bit download and once you get the swing of what its about, there are a lot of members who understand this stuff well. 64 bit MASM is a work in progress but its APP capable already. Best to start with 32 bit as 64 bit is a lot more complicated.

Vortex