News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

New Youtube Channel

Started by hutch--, February 24, 2021, 09:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch--

I have created a new Youtube channel to separate the programming material from my "play" channel where I experiment with videos and effects. Currently I have the most recent MASM videos uploaded to the new channel which is call "unsurprisingly" MASM in 64 Bit

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9KbZKa9_5WFlMqd3Tw71Ow/videos

mineiro

I like that videos, music is so calm, letters pass quickly, I need pause video to understand. Reduce video speed is an option to me, but music get strange.
You can create some playlists in order that you think that knowledge is raising.
Sometimes to a begginer some interactive video is nice, like a screen recorder, just to follow same steps. Generally questions are why, how, when, what, where.
Congratulations, I see a good future to your project.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

hutch--

I have just finished transferring all of the videos from my play channel to the 64 bit MASM channel and they all work OK.

hutch--

I have just added a video on registers in Win64. I have it screwed down to a very low bitrate in the hope it runs better for folks who don't have fast internet access.

daydreamer

Quote from: hutch-- on February 26, 2021, 07:11:20 PM
I have just added a video on registers in Win64. I have it screwed down to a very low bitrate in the hope it runs better for folks who don't have fast internet access.
also advantage when using smartphone/mobile internet connection,some starts with crappy GB bandwidth from 1st day,limit each month,when traveling,lie on the beach with my waterproof tablet
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding