Author Topic: Lockdown in OZ starting to fade away.  (Read 804 times)

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Re: Lockdown in OZ starting to fade away.
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2021, 02:08:26 AM »
naturally I will try to support who challenge JJ, because to defeat JJ in his field could be a little hard if data is correct  :biggrin:

Thanks, Hector, nice to see somebody believes in me :biggrin:

By the way, I think the Nuremberg court forbids injecting anything without consent. However, I know of many cases in which the company communicates to the worker that to remain on the payroll they must be vaccinated. Can this be called coercion?

For quite a while, bricklayers and construction workers have been forced to wear a helmet at work. I think this is a clear violation of human rights! Perhaps we can open a case at the European Court of Human Rights?

mineiro

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2021, 04:45:25 AM »
if you have doubts about vaccines, you must to find Sinopharm. Not so effective nor longlasting, but close to 0% adverse effects and it's less probable you infect your family and friends if you become infected.
Well, I respect covid, I know this exists but I do not get vacinated. I'm living in a rural place, if I see 10 persons all the day is much. If I was living in big cities I probably vacinated.
I'm preventing myself with hidroxicloroquine  :badgrin:
Seriouslly talking; it's necessary more debate in this theme. We all know that this is about politics, "mode rna"(Soros,Gates,Faucci). The "stay at home" are now showing their face, inflation in the world economy, IMF putting down countries that do not vaccinated fully theirs citzens. Cosmetic numbers being used as real data, beast mark told in Apocalipse, ... .
Well, I prefer don't surf in this beach.

Covid-19 just don't respect a your rules :biggrin:
Hehehe, bingo!!!. You gained a free 5 shots of moderna vacine. Congrats.  :skrewy:
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

Gunther

• Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2021, 07:05:31 AM »
My dear friends (Jochen, HSE, Timo and the other buddies),

I divide my answer into 2 several, more readable messages; otherwise it becomes too confusing.

Covid-19 just don't respect a your rules :biggrin:

Sure, but it's not the plague, nor is it Ebola, even measles is more dangerous.

PD: naturally I will try to support who challenge JJ, because to defeat JJ in his field could be a little hard if data is correct  :biggrin:.

Sure. The only question is: Are the data correct? We will see; please be a little patience.

One may wonder how it can be that a country like Israel (together with Great Britain, by the way) began with the vaccinations already in December 2020 and was the pioneer worldwide, suddenly,
within 6 weeks falls in the vaccination rate. After all, Science is still projecting a 78% vaccination rate in August 2021. Has Israel's population increased that much in such a short time?

Well, that is not the case; there are still just over 9 million Israelis. Here one must make a clear distinction: Not all Israelis are Jews, not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews. In short, it is not due to the increase in population.
But then what is the cause? Jochen wants to tell us that his data refer to the entire population. He writes:
Correct, but the numbers I quoted are all for the whole population, and today Israel now clearly lags behind (the Science article is from mid-August).

He may even believe that himself. But if he hadn't bungled, but also read the article by the same author, which appeared 3 days later in Haaretz, he would have known better. If it is not the increase
in population and also not the relation to the total population, there simply remains one possibility: The counting method of the vaccinated and unvaccinated was changed - and that's exactly what happened.

Here is the headline of the article from Haaretz dated October 4, 2021: "With New COVID Policy, Israel Redefines What It Means to Be Vaccinated" More details can be found in the linked article. If, from one day to the next, there are over 1 million more unvaccinated people because you have redefined it, you can fall back from the top group. That's one side. The other side of the coin is: Jochen, how valid are your numbers under these circumstances? How is it counted in this or that statistic? Which countries count their vaccinated and unvaccinated, and how? Questions upon questions.

To be continued. Stay tuned.
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them.

Gunther

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2021, 07:16:52 AM »
Continuation

A good friend of mine lives in Bergamo, and she saw the military trucks with the coffins pass under her balcony. ...

That's usually called hearsay. Who do you think I know who has seen this and that? Bergamo is not only about the false images that went around the world, but also the following points. The population there
is very old on average; it's one of the oldest in Europe. In addition, there has been a high level of air pollution for decades - almost as bad as in China. The third point is the religion. Of course, Italy has a few
Jews or Protestants, but the country is predominantly Catholic. Therefore, burials in the ground are the rule and cremations the exception; correspondingly, there are few crematoria in comparison with Austria,
Switzerland or Germany. Exactly at the time when Bergamo was the talk of the town, all the dead had to be burned.

It's really obvious: If there is an elderly population that has been exposed to high levels of air pollution for decades, there are naturally many respiratory diseases. If then still another jam in the few crematoria is added,
with such pictures panic can be stirred up. I speak quite deliberately of panic, because such a strategy has been described in detail in the leaked paper of the Ministry of the Interior (see p. 13 ff.). It is possible that such
papers exist in other countries, but in Germany it was leaked. That is why I am listing it here.

You live in Italy, Jochen, and you know it all much better than I do. You don't mention these things with one word, because they do not fit into your narrative and you select the facts selectively. Do you think that's honest?
I think that's annoying. I find particularly annoying that you find nothing with it, to mention me with the theory to the flat earth in the same sentence.

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2021, 07:27:45 AM »
suddenly, within 6 weeks falls in the vaccination rate.

In principle, you have to drop vaccinations of more than 6 months. That is the last intervale of effectivity I heard.

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2021, 08:41:49 AM »
A good friend of mine lives in Bergamo, and she saw the military trucks with the coffins pass under her balcony. ...

That's usually called hearsay.

Now you start insulting me. I am out, have fun :cool:

Gunther

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2021, 08:46:35 AM »
In principle, you have to drop vaccinations of more than 6 months. That is the last intervale of effectivity I heard.

In principle, it is first of all a matter of a factual, logical and uniform way of counting vaccinated and unvaccinated people. That is the basic problem. Everything else brings only great Tohuwabou.

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2021, 09:05:05 AM »
only great Tohuwabou.
:biggrin: Something like that is.

Beginning with John Hopkins count builded having to obtain health data from... periodism.

nidud

• https://github.com/nidud/asmc
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2021, 04:15:57 AM »
Cases Oct 12:
France:      1 120
Spain:       1 277
Italy:       1 561
Germany:     4 872
UK:         40 224

The vaccine don't really do much for the infection rate as the only difference between the UK and the rest seems to be practical measures like use of mask and social distancing.

The vaccination mandates is pushed by corporations to prohibit lawsuits from workers being infected at the workplace (or in reality to force people back to work), so it seems the main strategy at this point is actually herd immunity by infection: vaccinate the majority of the population to reduce the risk and let the virus spread.

Don’t freak out: vaxxed Aussies who catch Covid warned

If you are fully vaccinated against Covid the next step to improve your immunity may be to actually catch the virus.

For quite a while, bricklayers and construction workers have been forced to wear a helmet at work.

Not the same as being forced to inject turtle DNA to grow a permanent one.

TimoVJL

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2021, 04:30:33 AM »
Anders Tegnell was BoJo's advisor ?   :undecided:

A a strategy to remove the old and fat people  :undecided:
May the source be with you

Gunther

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2021, 09:58:06 AM »
Anders Tegnell was BoJo's advisor ?   :undecided:

A a strategy to remove the old and fat people  :undecided:

What exactly are you trying to tell us?
Gunther

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2021, 10:12:45 AM »
I thought that one was reasonably obvious, the hint that the global elite want to reduce the world's population via pandemic.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2021, 05:39:03 PM »
If that were true, the goal could be good, though the means are absolutely reprehensible. However, this clashes with the idea of mass immigration. Therefore, I am inclined to think that the objective is simply domination, and the covid passport is a cornerstone for this, as well as the exaggerated level of indebtedness of the nations.

* The trend in Europe was already a decrease in population.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

TimoVJL

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2021, 07:27:53 PM »
 Therefore, I am inclined to think that the objective is simply domination,
Like Texas "talibans do"
May the source be with you

Gunther

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2021, 02:31:25 AM »
Timo,

Like Texas "talibans do"

Thank you very much for your "factual" contribution. :eusa_naughty:

Gunther