Author Topic: Captain Kirk in space  (Read 139 times)

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Captain Kirk in space
« on: October 14, 2021, 03:16:56 AM »
The video from William Shatner's first real trip to space, at 90 years of age. At about 2:26:00 you can see him talk about his experience to Bezos, visibly shattered.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Re: Captain Kirk in space
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 04:04:55 PM »
I found it on our local ABC. Poor old fella, not the Captain Quirk we were used to in the TV series.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

daydreamer

• building nextdoor
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 11:45:58 PM »
lifts like a dragster
isnt "scotty" actor already buried in orbit?

is it like excepted many years ago,sell your house to afford it?

SIMD fan and macro fan
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 12:03:48 AM »
Poor old fella

You should see him in Boston Legal - gorgeous!

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 10:10:27 AM »
I remember seeing a clip from Boston legal where he shot a mugger and it was very funny but I never got into Boston Legal as it was not easily available here in OZ. Something I have found as good value is Netflix, I always refused to pay for Foxtel but signed up for Netflix that day it was introduced. When I am brain dead from overwork, Netflix washes the irritation out and occasionally you get some stuff that is worth watching.

I watched some time ago, an Italian short series called Luna Nera and it was highly unusual and very well done. I watched a Canadian short series called Midnight Mass which was another unusual one but had good acting and unusual plot, a vampire fom Israel transferred to an island 30 miles off the coast. It was a bit soggy at the end but was a good distraction for most of it.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

daydreamer

• building nextdoor
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 12:56:12 AM »
he was funny in that Sandra Bullock movie where she is undercover beauty contestant
some movies are double enjoyable,with your favourite actors,while your hear favourite music artist on the soundtrack
masked singer was funny tvshow,where famous people sang,while wearing maskerad hiding who they where,while a panel of 4 and viewers had to guess who they where :rofl:
SIMD fan and macro fan
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."