Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Time to assemble for FUN is coming

Started by frktons, November 06, 2021, 10:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frktons

Hello dear Assembly guys.

After a while (I mean years) I decided, now retired, to reopen this strange window inside the CPU world.

As usual, just for FUN.

Great to be back!

A passing by question for starting. Is it still advisable to go on with MASM32 with all its nice tools, or
it's time to move to his big brother MASM64(don't know if it even exist)?

Ciao
There are only two days a year when you can't do anything: one is called yesterday, the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and, above all, live.

Dalai Lama

hutch--

Hi Frank,

Probably stay with 32 bit for a while as 64 bit is good stuff but a steeper learning curve. Get yourself back in gear and the transition to 64 bit will be a bit easier. There is a MASM64 bit version but its a work in progress and you must get the Microsoft binaries yourself.

frktons

Hi Steve.

Wise suggestion from a wise person.
Thanks my friend.

Frank
There are only two days a year when you can't do anything: one is called yesterday, the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and, above all, live.

Dalai Lama

jj2007

frktons

Hi dear JJ.

Are you still in Rome?

Almost ready, and rusty, but the FUN is in the VAN.  :biggrin:

Dalai Lama