Author Topic: Does love exist?  (Read 1537 times)

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
Does love exist?
« on: February 28, 2022, 04:59:03 AM »
Interesting title, right? I read this afternoon two curious news.

On the one hand, El País, which is one of the largest information media in Spain, with great political influence (left), publishes an interview with a philosopher who states:

Women have prostituted themselves in marriages and without charge: you married so that someone could support you, in exchange you gave them sexual favors, offspring. Let's begin to recognize that this has been structural for all of us.

The philosopher appears in the image with a satisfied smile.

That is to say, that love seems to have never existed, only interest. Does it mean that women become prostitutes and men are pack mules whose only goal in life is to work to support the woman who has generously approached their lives?

On the other hand, I came across a curious piece of news related in some way to this one, from another media of the Prisa group media outlets, in this case, the SER radio station:

Ukraine prohibits men between the ages of 18 and 60 leaving the country and television teaches how to make Molotov cocktails

So I ask myself, could it be that women don't love their country? Could it be that they do not know how to prepare a Molotov cocktail? Or is it that the sacrifice of dying for their country is left to men?

What is love?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

daydreamer

• beer glass
Re: Does love exist?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 05:05:57 AM »
ask that to "Love" the swedish man,who has "Love" with different pronouncation,but same spelling as english Love as name,how he feels about philosophical question if Love exists  :tongue:   
SIMD fan and macro fan
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."

Vortex

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 05:11:14 AM »
Hi caballero,

Interesting and difficult subject. I think there is not an universal answer. Probably, the evolution working since millions of years found out a way to bring together males and females. Love could be an instrument here for this purpose. Our civilization shaped up with a lot of pain and today's mass multimedia is bombarding us with the issues of love. Different cultures, different point of viewes and different replies to your question.

Geography is destiny.

Ibn Khaldun of Tunisia

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 11:12:23 AM »
 :biggrin:

Sounds like the philosopher has not been laid recently. At a world level, the spectrum is massive, from sex slavery for reproduction to true passion that lasts for a lifetime. My grandparents, both Bolsheviks, were married in 1921 and got on well all of their lives. I remember as a kid that their sport was arguing with each other but they were solid, never batted an eyelid and lasted until they died.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 09:29:13 PM »
 :biggrin: It's possible.

What I'm sure she does have is a good subsidy of public money for the feminist bullshit that she expels.

She seems to have written a book on
how to rebuild yourself when you 'kill' the fascist whom so many women have loved and adored.

Understand 'kill' in a metaphorical sense, such as divorce or separation, I guess. But maybe I see a small contradiction when she says that women marry only to be supported and then she affirms that they 'kill' the fascist they loved and adored so much.

I love the indiscriminate use of the term "fascist". Especially for referring to the male.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

Mikl__

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2022, 08:22:24 PM »
My grandparents, both Bolsheviks, were married in 1921
Hi hutch--!
Your grandma and granddad were Bolsheviks and went to Australia from Soviet Russia? This is very unexpected...

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2022, 09:11:32 PM »
Not exactly, my grandfather had just returned from WW1 in Palestine and later Turkey. He was a union rep here in OZ and politically a Bolshevik. There was an early Communist party here in OZ and both were members. As a young kid I remember my grandmother listening to "Radio Peking" (later in Chinese Beijing).
hutch at movsd dot com

Mikl__

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2022, 09:39:59 PM »
my great-grandfather returned from WWI in 1918, my grandmother told me that her father (my great-grandfather) played the flute in the  military band

daydreamer

• beer glass
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2022, 02:22:14 AM »
my grandmother and grandfather lived in peace in sweden,when war was all around us
I follow in my grandfathers steps also sketching
hutch does that mean your grandparents was skilled in chinese?
SIMD fan and macro fan
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."

TimoVJL

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2022, 03:10:18 AM »
my grandmother lost her husband in WW2 and who to blame ?
May the source be with you

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2022, 08:26:13 AM »
Magnus,

The 1950s Radio Peking was in English. The early Australian communist party had little to do with ideology and much more to do with equity for people who worked for a living. My grandfather was a union representative and my grandmother was what was called in OZ, a "red Matilda".
hutch at movsd dot com

Mikl__

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2022, 07:39:33 PM »
my grandmother lost her husband in WW2 and who to blame ?
Timo,
Is Putin to blame in it?
Finland was an ally of the Third Reich in 1941-1944. Or is it not written about in Finnish historical learnbooks? And with whom did Finland wage the Lapland War in 1944-45?
Finnish troops blockaded Leningrad from the north, while German troops blocked Leningrad from the south. As a result of the 900 days blockade and famine in Leningrad, more than 1 million people died. Are there Finnish blames in it?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 11:23:59 PM by Mikl__ »

TimoVJL

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2022, 10:32:13 PM »
@Mikhael
I blame Stalin and Hitler

Mikl__

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2022, 11:04:18 PM »
Timo,
Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheimin was to blame in it Toivommа teille rauhaa ja onnellista elämää!

TimoVJL

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2022, 11:37:31 PM »
I didn't know, that he started WW2 :tongue:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 06:00:22 AM by TimoVJL »